The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

3rd Inland Empire dsm meet new location

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_gst

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 16, 2008
IE, California
John's Incredible Pizza Company‎
5280 Arrow Hwy
Montclair, CA 91763

october 22 7pm :dsm::talon::laser::thumb:

hope you guys can make it. i figured lets get the hell outta ontario with that bust they just had

1)black_gst(Adam):dsm:

1)black_gst(Adam)
2) Achelea(Josh)
3) SOADweskey(Wes)

Where were you guys when I was living in the area!

1)black_gst(Adam)
2) Achelea(Josh)
3) SOADweskey(Wes)
4) samGST(Sam)

Of course you are welcome, come on down.

I have class at CSULA until 8:00 and then I have to run an errand. I should be stopping by around 9:30 so I hope some of you guys will still be there.

I made it to the meet at around 10:15 and about 5 people were still there. Sorry I missed everyone that left earlier.

The last meet was pretty fun, But only one person left before you arrived.

Sat around waiting for people to arrive. Only person to leave was in the Green TSi. Wes got there his Turbo was glowing... WTF And then we drove over to The Hat.

I will say that the drive was pretty fun, and also my car was the ugly duckling with all the 2Gs rolling ahead of me.

The funniest bit to me was everyone else was weaving to go over and dips in the road or speed bumps, and as such, I was the only one who didn't have to. :D

Another thing was a blue Chevelle saw the cars lined up at the Hat, and went around again to do a burn out. Not a whole lot of smoke, and only left one skid mark. :notgood:

All in all, Great meet. ^.^

Damn, I missed it. Oh well, next time I'll be there for sure adam.

if you guy where to do one on weeken maybe i could get couple people from vegas to show up....

i wish i could have a gone. it was only a 10 minute drive from my house but i got called into work at the last minute :notgood:

hey guys sory i missed it i completely forgot i was so busy.. well atleast some people still made it out there without me. what did you guys think about the for a spot to meet is it cool? should we have it there again?

ok lets plan the next one for saturday november 15 and 730 same place im going to start a new thred to get some new peoples attention

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back