The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Nw toyrun 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kettlman

Probationary Member
Oct 22, 2009
oly, Washington
“NW TOY RUN 2011"
Date: December 4th 2011
Time: 12:00pm -to- 4:00pm
Place: Pacific Raceways
Address:
Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
Kent, WA 98042-4601
(253) 639-5927
pacificraceways.com
unopened toy, or $5

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THAT’S RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 4th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( http://www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 1300 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT’S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!
This is going to be another BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don’t care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE! LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
http://www.nwtoyrun.com
Is up but still being worked on.
I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a Sunday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!
The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there! Posted Image

Here is what last years looked like!!!!!!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm planning on going but my plans sometimes change at the last minute so I'm no real help to you.

i will do my best to go to this and bring a friend or two.

Depending on weather I think it would be fun to try and make it

A group will be meeting at the Starlake park and ride. It's just off of 272nd & I-5 in Federal Way 10:30-11am. Should be on the way for most of us.:thumb:

A group will be meeting at the Starlake park and ride. It's just off of 272nd & I-5 in Federal Way 10:30-11am. Should be on the way for most of us.:thumb:

Sweet I can be there, if it doesn't rain.

I'll be going, there's a premeet at the landing in Renton. We're leaving from the landing at 10 and going to a bigger premeet in federal way. Then from there to the actual meet. Feel free to meet up at the landing or in fed way, just no excessive revving at the landing parking garage they get PO'd but other than that security's chill. I'd loved to see some 2g gsx's out there!
If you do come, introduce yourself, I'll have my red 2g gsx =D

Remember to make sure you have your toy to show at the front entrance in order to make the line flow good this year. The easier we make it for Pacific Raceway the more they will support this event. And PLEASE be respectful of their property and everybody else. I would also like to thank Top Rated Tacoma DUI Lawyers and Tacoma Speeding Lawyers, Durflinger Oliver and Associates . for helping the future of NW TOYRUN in incorporating to build this event larger. See you all Sunday!!!!!

I'll be going, there's a premeet at the landing in Renton. We're leaving from the landing at 10 and going to a bigger premeet in federal way. Then from there to the actual meet. Feel free to meet up at the landing or in fed way, just no excessive revving at the landing parking garage they get PO'd but other than that security's chill. I'd loved to see some 2g gsx's out there!
If you do come, introduce yourself, I'll have my red 2g gsx =D

I will be there for sure!

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a spectacular year!!!!!

Want to thank Pacific Raceways Pacific Raceways

for all there support on helping volunteering there time, and letting us use there facilities!!

Lexus of Bellevue Lexus of Bellevue - Seattle & Sammamish WA - New & Used Car Dealer

,Toyota of Kirkland Toyota dealer serving Seattle Bellevue Tacoma WA - Offering new used Toyota cars trucks and SUVs - Toyota of Kirkland

, Ticket Gangsta Top Rated Tacoma DUI Lawyers and Tacoma Speeding Lawyers, Durflinger Oliver and Associates .

, Driven Products Kent, WA Tires Wheels Repair Federal Way, WA | Driven Products

, Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club PSTOC

, Bremerton Sports Car Club Bremerton Sports Car Club

, and NWAuto Events Northwest Auto Events

. Without ALL OF YOU, THIS COULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!

Here is the totals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6100 TOYS!!!!!! 700+ STOCKING STUFFER'S (hot wheels, small stuffed animals, books, ect.) totaling to $109,500 worth.
PLUS A GOOD $4500 IN MONEY!!!!!
SO $114,000 RAISED THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That means because of ALL OF US 3,500 children will have some kind of Christmas this year!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

please share your photo and video links on https://www.facebook...NorthWestToyRun so we all can see them, thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back