The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Turbo setup :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't think it is worth it. There are a lot of mixed reviews about Godspeed turbos on this site. Some people they last others die right of the bat or a few thousand down the road. Your better off buying a used 16g turbo.

That said to run those hp numbers you would need supporting fuel mods (Wally 255, injectors, afpr) you would also need a way to tune the car and a fmic to get the most out of that turbo. Also a new exhaust mani to fit the turbo and a down pipe.

This info is all in the vfaq under upgrade path.

A big long list... Basic supporting mods. Injectors, fuel pump, fuel regulator, something to tune with, fmic, a twin scroll t4 manifold, exhaust, clutch, etc. That's a mighty large turbo to go to from a t25. Make sure to do some research on the company before you'd even consider buying that turbo though. Some have had great luck with ebay turbos... Many others have had terrible experiences with them though. I'd look around and find out which ones people have had luck with and go from there.

Our internals stock are pretty stout. I wouldn't say they would be needed, but its a great idea. Some people have ran low 10's on a stock bottom end, others have managed to blow them up running 13's. Just make sure you have a good tuner.

Id stay away from that turbo, go with something tried and true, 20G would be great, or something like a GT28RS

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back