The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

mmcd version 1.71?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstkl

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2005
SoCal, California
it all started with me finding this on 3si,
http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=202062&page=1&pp=20
then i realised i didnt have the latest version, and found mmcd "offshoot" version 1.71

it has lbs/min, which i thought couldnt be logged on a 1g, and also has a lot of other features. I currently dont have my car so i cant test them out, but anyone know what the "map" sensor input is? judging by the logs i have, whatever is telling my ecu the psi im running at, its wrong. i would like to change it so it reads correctly, and im wondering if simply running a line from my autometer boost gauge to pin number a22 like it says to in the link above will fix this problem. also, will the vss (speed) work without any mods to the input work? and all my logs have my mafs looking like the o2-r logs looked with version 1.4c. for every log, it will just read a constant number. the one im looking at says 956.0 and is constant. even at idle it reads 956, no changes throughout the log before. just like the o2-r used to be. anyone know what air temp its talking about? it just says airt, is that ambient temps, intake temps, pre intercooler temps, post intercooler temps,....also my isc graph looks a lot like my old mafs graphs, and my g/rev graph looks a lot like my old fto2 graph...

anyone else using version 1.71, or have version 1.6f (the last official version to my knowlege) i cant find anything later than 1.5d, but have found talk about 1.6f on numerous sites.

heres the link to version 1.71
http://www.ecimulti.org/mmcd/

1.8g is a lot nicer. You can do graph, which is nice for reviewing, or you can switch it to do the large, easily read numbers like the pocket logger stuff. I've had quite good luck with it.

its on that link i posted, the first post. do you have to be a member to get it? if so pm me your email

i am also interested in doing the boost logging, it says pin a22, is this referring to the ecu? or whats it talking about with pin a22? i think a how-to on this would be awesome if possible!

briinging this back. any idea why my logger does not have the "test" option on the main screen? every version i have downloaded has done not had the test option.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back