The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

552 whp 432trq stock block 140k miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banishedmunk

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 6, 2006
Miramar, California

Attachments

• 552whp 432tq.jpg
    552whp 432tq.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 185
What is the slippage on the dyno? Clutch or wheelspin?

It is a hub dyno so there is no wheel spin. And his clutch did not slip. The car has major compressor surge.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

Time for some track numbers to back it up!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

Time for some track numbers to back it up!!

Unfortunately we only have 1/8th mile tracks around and they are setup in the parking lot of our local football stadium. Ill be heading out there on Friday to see how it fairs. Then march 23rd ill be headed to an actual 1/8th mile drag strip.

Nice numbers and clean car man. What fuel is this on?

Edit: I just watched the vid again... durr. E85.

awesome numbers and build. gives me hope my stock block setup will make some decent numbers on pump gas...

Im looking into possibly swapping out the FP hotside to a tial vband hotside and a JMF exhaust manifold and going back to make some more power on this thing. after all I have a 2.3 here at the house that ill be assembling here soon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back