The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

914awhp 3000gt vr4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

very very nice. That is stump pulling torque right there.

LOL. Thanks!

Hadn't thought of pullin stumps! :)

Not sure how we ended up with such high torque. Higher than any other 3000GTs that I know of by ratio/comparison. Since day one the car has had very high torque.

LOL. Thanks!

Not sure how we ended up with such high torque. Higher than any other 3000GTs that I know of by ratio/comparison. Since day one the car has had very high torque.

Is it your 3000gt? I love these cars next to DSM's!

That's insane! 55k! OMG

Also cool that you're the first owner!

I watched your build a few minutes ago of how it took 3 years of Saturdays to build!

Much respect sir! :dsm:

Thanks.

haha,,,yeah,,a lot of Saturdays. That's actually more the point, or goal, than the car itself. A project with friends. Different peoplewith some liking the end product and others liking the process or building of. I am in the latter. Picked what we knew. It just kind of went from there.

That's so sick! I followed the build thread on 3si back when I was more into the 3/s. Glad to see it made some great numbers!

Very nice!

(This is what i hear the car saying)
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiii'mmmmm mmmmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMM COMMM''' INNNNNNNNNNNNN
2500RPM .. | 3500RPM .... | 3800RPM ............ | 4500RPM .... | 5000RPM | 6500RPM - Infinity

Are you guys still using ARC-2 units to tune?

Thanks.

No, never used arc2 or other piggyback.
We use the AEM EMS standalone.

LOL. Thanks!

Not sure what you mean by ratio/comparison, but Dynamic Racing's drag car of similar displacement made more tq, also on a dynojet...
950hp 907ft/lb @ 5500 rpms
700hp 813ft/lb @ 4500 rpm
971 peak hp with DR1200 turbos (twins). Later made more hp with bigger twins, not sure on torque.

DR's car had about the same displacement (3.54l), but did have more stroke (72 block, custom stroker crank) vs your 74 block/crank. I'm sure the extra stroke didn't hurt.

Not starting a pissing match. Just wanted to let the dsm'ers know that if they want stump pulling tq, 3000gt's are the way to go;) Even a stock displacement 3.0 has done 747awtq with the help of ethanol.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back