The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2.3/2.4 Dyno Record??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastTSiAWD

Probationary Member
Sep 19, 2006
Walnut Grove, Missouri
I was looking through the Dyno Challenge but it doesn't distinguish whether or not it's a 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4.... can we get that added too :D I'm currently building a 2.3/2.4 and myself and the shop was wondering what the top dyno is so far. I know Kiggly runs a 2.3 and dyno'd 784. Not sure if that's the top or not, that's the reason I'm asking ROFL

Just to give a little insight to our build, here's a quick breakdown:

Buschur Racing Stage 3 head
Custom grind Kelford cams
CUSTOM Turbo being designed :sneaky:
FFWD Butcher Stroker Crank
Custom Pistons (unknown brand at the moment)
Pauter X-Beams
O-ringed block
ProEFi 128 EMS

TRE High Torque Transmission
DSS Axles
DSS 3.5" Driveshaft
BC Racing Coilovers

The intake and exhaust manifolds are going to be custom as well. The car should be up and running come spring time :thumb: Once my builder (I'm currently in Afghanistan) gets enough stuff to start a build thread, I'll be starting one on here.

My main goal is to have an extremely fast and "somewhat reliable" ROFL DD :hellyeah:

Our FDSM made 1009whp through an Auto :) Our Drag Evo made 1053whp with a 2.4l as well, but that's an Evo platform so I'm not sure that counts in this list LOL.

:thumb: Nice builds!! I was thinking of doing a RWD setup, but I just love the AWD platform :hellyeah:

I should probably look for sponsors to try and save some $$ but everything is pretty much bought now already anyway ROFL Only thing left is the rotating assy. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back