The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Group Dyno Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nightracer91

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2006
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Our chapter of Club DSM Ft. Wayne is having a few of us go up to Pure Tuning in Toledo, OH for a Dyno day. We got the dyno for five of us for the day (June 6th, 2009) for an amazing deal. Tuning is included in the deal. My question is, it is all of our first times putting our cars on a dyno, what should we expect? What are some suggestions? What should we look out for to have the most successful and satisfying day at the Dyno? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Wish us luck! We have 3 shooting for easy 300-350 awhp, 1 for 400+ fwhp, and 1 going for the big 500+ awhp!

Well a very successful day at the Dyno for the 4 brave souls of our club to pull at Pure Tuning in Toledo, OH. Our club president pulled a 262 hp/ 275 tq, I pulled a 278 hp/ 291 tq, one car that we actually got running at 3am the morning of the dyno day miraclously pulled of a 252 hp/ 241 tq, and our high power build guy, the one we all idlize LOL ran a 443 hp/ 349 tq! No breakage, all smiles, probably the most productive mulitple dsm dyno session in Pure Tuning history LOL We all had a great time at our first dyno session and hope to have some more down the road.

I know this is an old thread. Are you guys still in the Toledo area? I went to PURE Tuning and Keith did a great job with my car. 288whp with 271ft-lb at 18psi.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back