Got this car free from my godmother and
Been fixing all the parts up ( repairing what the last owner did all wrong) one at a time slowly one paycheck at a time.
- the first thing to change was the body kit.
- painted the car white
- changed to the original tail lights.
- got it an aftermarket radio since it had a whole where it should have been.
- got the car new spark plugs and got a new valve cover set.
- bought fog lights, and installed hids on the foglights as well as headlights.
- changed the motor mount that basically wasn't doing anything.
- got new rims and tires for my car.
- my Gs has come a long way with me but she still has more to go
Honestly any comments to add to the car or compliments would be helpful. The car has basically everything else stock as a Gs and I do plan on getting a intake for it later
- just added a cold air intake thanks to a friend on here helping me out.