The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ASAP Auto AWD DSM 1/4 Mile!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i thought you said this was an N/T? LOL.
either way, those were some BEASTY ass lunches!!

The link say auto awd dsm...I saw no burnout if it was fwd...Are we bing tricked here...

I also didn't watch it with the sound turned on..Did someone hear a turbo screaming??

Sad part is it wasn't the Honda guys complaining, they were giving props... (except for one tool bag with 'dsmkilla' in his name of course..) But the guy who made the comment at least acted as if he was affiliated with the ASAP guys or some sort of fan boi to say the least. He was talking the most sh*t through out the entire thread. The kind of guy who would be quiet as a mouse in person...

Lol at front tubed? WTF what a dumbass.. He was thinking of the wrong end of the car hahaha.

Sad part is it wasn't the Honda guys complaining, they were giving props... (except for one tool bag with 'dsmkilla' in his name of course..) But the guy who made the comment at least acted as if he was affiliated with the ASAP guys or some sort of fan boi to say the least. He was talking the most sh*t through out the entire thread. The kind of guy who would be quiet as a mouse in person...

Lol at front tubed? WTF what a dumbass.. He was thinking of the wrong end of the car hahaha.
On that note my rear is still completely STOCK IRS, only change is I plugged in a 3000 gt pumpkin and axles.

On that note my rear is still completely STOCK IRS, only change is I plugged in a 3000 gt pumpkin and axles.

That it is.. But why bother with it.. time to go 8.8/9".. :thumb:

You comin down here with Lucas for the tuning weekend in December? I'll be the only Auto there so I wanna have a couple guys there who can help me tinker with dialing this bad boy in.

I wanted to do the 8.8 swap but to me that takes the car way out from the original platform, pretty much makes it a biased RWD. Not to mention the old classes the car was built for stated to have stock IRS configuration. Those that do the swap in my opinion and start breaking the auto records will be only starting a whole different class of auto records.

I was actually coming down for the IFO Vegas event trying out the new water to air and new custom converter Im putting in. I think I may run out of time for this event but may try to make the Fontana event.

What can you do. Shane or myself didn't have any part of that.

the remarks are referring my car as a "Tuna Can" and the setupROFL

greddy to die on honda tech wasnt bashing your car, him and that dan guy know each other, dan was hating on my car cause it only went 9.0 and theres a few awd autos going faster already, i think he was just trying to pull his strings to be honest.

i know greddy very well and he and I have a lot of respect for what your doing. dont take it the wrong way, he just talks a lot of shit in general but hes a cool guy, ive gotten used to it over the years :rolleyes:

looking forward to meeting you guys and the cdub camp at the next shootout

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back