The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1991 Talon TSi AWD For Sale (78,000 miles)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greytalon26

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 27, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my 1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. I love DSMs, but I'm moving to Seattle and can't really afford to keep the car.

The car has 78,000 miles and change on it. She runs strong, and I have a pile full of service records for the benefit of any future owner.

There is a small spot of rust on the driver's side rear quarter panel underneath the fuel filler, but it's only cosmetic.

This car has never been raced, and maintains its stock configuration besides the Kosei K1-TS wheels with Eagle F1 rubber, a hallman manual boost controller and a VDO boost gauge mounted on the A-pillar.

The selling price is $3,000, and that includes the original wheels and tires. If you're interested, contact me (Drew) at (734) 330-6042. I'd like to sell the car to someone here in Michigan if possible.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2559.jpg
    IMG_2559.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,465
  • IMG_2561.jpg
    IMG_2561.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,238
  • IMG_2567.jpg
    IMG_2567.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 386
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back