The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sussex Balloon Fiesta

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlanticGSX

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 25, 2010
Wilson's Beach, NB_Canada
I posted about this in another person's older thread, and for the sake of people being able to catch it, im going to post it as its own thread here.

I am not sure what everyones plans are, but there is a decent sized car show during the Sussex Balloon Fiesta. I had my car up there last year for a bit, was the only DSM that I was aware of. Tho there were a couple guys with some rx7's that looked pretty nice as well. I am planning to attend again this year and hoping if the weather is good, to bring my car back up for the show! Hope to see some of you there. I just checked and its september 9-11th. The car show is typically on the sunday, from about 11 AM to 3pmish. its first come first serve parking, would be great if we can coordinate and have a DSM section all to ourselves!

I also heard of an upcoming car show in Calais, ME. It will be held on August 6th. I'll find out more details and add them in later if anyone is interested. A side note as this show in Calais, is an international trip you do not need a passport, they make life easier but all you need is your license and proof of citizenship(Aka a birth certificate)

If anyone would like further info they can either PM me and ill do what I can to help, or google the Sussex Balloon Fiesta, and you can get the info there. I do know that the balloon fiesta is a big deal in sussex, and the lodging can be quite hard to come by, so def make reservations ahead of time if you plan to spend the night. I look forward to seeing some more DSM's in the future there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back