Welcome to DSMtuners - the largest Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, 4G63t and 420A DSM performance resource on the web

Login

Go Back   DSMtuners > DSM Forums > Regional DSM Events > Mid Atlantic Region DSM > Baltimore Area DSM Forum
Welcome to DSMtuners - the largest Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, 4G63t and 420A DSM performance resource
You are browsing the site as a GUEST. Please login (or register) and gain the ability to post on our site and interact with other DSMers. You also get to browse the site with fewer advertisements. It is FREE to join!

Baltimore Area DSM Forum: Baltimore metro and surrounding areas

LinkBack   Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2010, 05:19 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #1 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 1,101
Photos: 24
Classifieds Rating: 34
Send a message via AIM to Gooberlog

Need a car towed? Discounts for dsmtuners members

Hey guys, I drive a roll back tow truck and my boss says that i can give a discount to the Mitsubishi community. So if you need your dsm or other cars/trucks towed in the Maryland area give us a call. We have 6 tow trucks and they are all roll backs, so guys with AWD will never have to wait for another truck. We are located in Columbia, MD and tow cars all over the Baltimore and DC area and occasionally dip in to WV, VA, PA etc. I can offer you a discount so that you pay less, but get the professional service from someone who has a passion for these cars and not some grease monkey that will stain your interior and make wise cracks about your import. I have already towed 2 awd 1g's and 2 awd 2g's so far in the past couple months, so weather it's a 2g with a blown out lower ball joint, a 1g stranded on the side of the road sputtering or a 2g that's crank walked and almost left YOU walking, call us up and we'll take care of you and your DSM or your beaters! For a discount, call up and ask for Travis to tow your vehicle. Anyone of the other driver's are capable by all means, but I'm the only one that has a passion for DSM's and is wiling to give up a portion of my pay to give you a discount.
AL's 24Hour Towing
(410)740-8822
ask for Travis to tow your car/truck
Attached Images

mark post as helpful recommend reputation points    Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:53 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #2 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 77
Photos: 6
Classified Ads: 2
Classifieds Rating: 6
Hey Ive been on the back of that truck. You forgot to add that you towed a 2g from the track with a blown out freeze plug. HAHAHAHA. There was no grease in the interior though. haha
View photos of this member's car 

Old 01-20-2010, 06:23 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #3 (permalink)
Proven Member

Yeah you were one of the awd 2g's mentioned above Matt! Hopefully that fast 2g won't need another ride on the roll back for a while, for your sake. Now back to work, i'm sure your surfing tuners on your phone in the shop

Old 02-26-2010, 01:37 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #4 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 122
Photos: 4
Classifieds Rating: 0
I might be switching jobs here in the next couple months. Could I use your assistance in moving my toolbox?

Old 02-26-2010, 03:45 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #5 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 71
Photos: 1
My car has now shamefully been added to the list of 2g's to be on the back of that truck Poor DSM's

Old 02-26-2010, 05:49 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #6 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageman97 View Post
I might be switching jobs here in the next couple months. Could I use your assistance in moving my toolbox?
Of course call the number above and tell them you're a friend of Travis. Let us know a day a head of time if possible for the tool box. If not we'll work around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4g63monstr View Post
My car has now shamefully been added to the list of 2g's to be on the back of that truck Poor DSM's
Poor dsm in deed. I'm curious to see how bad it is with the hood and bumper out of the way and maybe the core support pulled back. I would have stayed and looked at it with you more, but we were pretty busy today. I wasn't even supposed to come in till 5pm and i was busy from 8:30am till 8pm today. I think with all of your resources, that GSX will be up and shining again soon. Say maybe mid April for a goal to be back to how it was 2 days ago.

Last edited by Gooberlog; 02-26-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Auto-merged with previous post to prevent "bumping" within a 24 hour period Tips on avoiding the auto-merge feature - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_bumping

Old 02-26-2010, 07:38 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #7 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 71
Photos: 1
I have it torn down all the way already, the official list is radiator, fenders, headlights, hood, bumper cover, core support, and fix minor frame damage where the top of the drivers fender bolts to the top of the frame rail. And don't forget piddly bullshit and paint.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:20 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #8 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4g63monstr View Post
I have it torn down all the way already, the official list is radiator, fenders, headlights, hood, bumper cover, core support, and fix minor frame damage where the top of the drivers fender bolts to the top of the frame rail. And don't forget piddly bullshit and paint.
Glad to hear it, doesn't sound as bad as i thought it was going to be.

Old 03-15-2010, 01:17 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #9 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 186
Photos: 5
Classifieds Rating: 4
Send a message via AIM to L0ckett
I'll be hitting you up here in the next week or two. I need to get my car towed from my uncle's shop in Catonsville to a dealership in Glen Burnie. I blew the head on my gsx and need it towed to a mitsu dealership for a tune up after the head gets replaced.

Old 03-15-2010, 05:23 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #10 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0ckett View Post
I'll be hitting you up here in the next week or two. I need to get my car towed from my uncle's shop in Catonsville to a dealership in Glen Burnie. I blew the head on my gsx and need it towed to a mitsu dealership for a tune up after the head gets replaced.
Sounds good, i'm guessing your refering to JBA Mitsubishi on Ritchie Highway in Glen Burnie? That wont be a problem, we cover both of those ares.

Old 03-15-2010, 01:15 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #11 (permalink)
Proven Member

Yep, JBA is the closest dealership I could find to the area. You'll be hearing from me!

Old 03-16-2010, 06:33 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #12 (permalink)
Proven Member

No problem, just hit us up when you're ready.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:22 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #13 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 77
Photos: 6
Classified Ads: 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iphone 027.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	108993  

Old 04-28-2010, 05:25 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #14 (permalink)
Proven Member

Thanks for the bump Matt.

Guys 1Gs, 2Gs, VR4s and your Daily Drivers get towed at discounted rates with Al's 24 Hour Towing.
AL's 24 Hour Towing 410-740-8822

Ask For Travis

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0ckett View Post
Yep, JBA is the closest dealership I could find to the area. You'll be hearing from me!
BTW, I towed a car to Hanover Transmission Shop yesterday. You are with in our service area.

Last edited by Gooberlog; 04-28-2010 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Auto-merged with previous post to prevent "bumping" within a 24 hour period Tips on avoiding the auto-merge feature - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_bumping

Old 05-01-2010, 12:58 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #15 (permalink)
Proven Member

Nice. I think you guys may have been the company that towed my car to my uncles shop. If you towed a blue gsx to Lockett Auto Care in Catonsville then that was mine, haha.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:54 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #16 (permalink)
Proven Member

Well that wasn't me, but the last car i towed to Catonsville was my ex-girlfriends car lol

Old 06-11-2010, 08:19 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #17 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 31
Classifieds Rating: 0
I wanted to check and see if you were able to come onto Fort Meade at all?

Old 06-12-2010, 06:43 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #18 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay4725 View Post
I wanted to check and see if you were able to come onto Fort Meade at all?
Yeah, i live 5 min from there and our office is right in columbia. Getting on base is a pain, but we do it. Let me know.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:40 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #19 (permalink)
Proven Member

Thanks to 311GSX, 1WHITEGSX, 4G63MNSTR, and OBD1MURRY for your business guys.

Old 09-04-2010, 04:55 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #20 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 134
Classifieds Rating: 1
So my AWD Talon broke down last night (transmission i think...not sure what happened), i called to get towed this morning and some lady answered the phone, I asked for you (Travis) but wasnt available at the time....asked her about the discounted towing for DSM's, but she replied not knowing at all what i was talkin about but continued to ask where i was and where im going, "im in Glen Burnie and goin 5 minutes down the road", now thinkin i dont have to worry anymore about my car bein towed away, she said she wont do it...Awesome, i guess she has something against glen burnie???!!