The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

the Dodge Avenger and Chrysler Sebring use the same interior that our cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello all! I have been at the junkyards just about every weekend looking for DSM parts. As I was strolling through the Chrysler section, I took a peak in a few cars and found out that the Dodge Avenger and Chrysler Sebring uses the same interior that our cars do! Now everything is slightly different, but most of the stuff is universal. Main difference I noticed was carpet obviously and the radio is a Chrysler Radio, not a Mitsubishi, so the dash mount is slightly different.

Also if you didn't already know.. the Sebring leather seats WILL WORK in a 2g car! I just pulled a passenger seat yesterday and my father is going back today to get the driver's seat for me. They are newer seats which will not crack or tear as easily. IMO, not as comfortable but a lot less hassle. :)

I'm paying $25 per seat, and the driver's side is still power. Can't really beat that! Just keep in mind though, the rear seat is a bench seat, and not buckets, so they will not work. Atleast, not that I know of. Not sure if the back support pieces will work as well.

As for dressing up the interior, look for any Sebring or Avenger and see if it has black accents. I/E Vents, Door Panel Inserts, Center Switches, Trunk and Gas release, cruise and mirror switches, etc.

If you have the gray interior on your car, these parts will really make it look better and stand out! I was excited because my car is black, so it kind of goes hand in hand with that. Also this would be a great way to get parts dirt cheap and easily if you're wanting to convert everything to black interior.

Most parts are a piece of cake to pull off. The hardest one was the door panel insert because you have to take the actual panel off and unscrew everything. It might be worth it just to get the whole panel, especially if you don't have leather. I think door panels around here are like $10.

Well that's about it. Just a few tips on interchangeability. I will try and get a few pictures once I get everything put in, that way you guys can decide if you like it and if it would be worth the time and effort.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back