The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Talon Esi to Tsi AWD conversion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmornothing

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 23, 2009
Ishpeming, Michigan
so, i found a talon esi with a blown motor and a prime body and interior with 50K on the chassis for 500 bucks, is it possible to turn it into a Tsi AWD? i have a tsi awd at the moment but a salvage title on it.

A 2g Talon Esi is going to be a 420a motor so it would take deep pockets and alot of fab to make it work with a 4g63 not to mention making it awd

I can't recall ever hearing about a 420a car being turned into an awd DSM, so whether anyone has actually done it or not, I would say it would take deep pockets and a TON of custom fabrication skills and experience. I mean they say anything is possible if you put enough money into it, but all in all, I would say it's not practical in any way to attempt that unless you are a very bored master fabricator with nothing better to spend your money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back