The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A 2gNT Do most performance axle kits come with wheel bearings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian O Conner

10+ Year Contributor
May 8, 2011
Sheridan, Indiana
I finally got the drive axles and hubs out of the car. I had to take the steering knuckles off and put it on a vice and use an aceteline torch and a sludge hammer with a aluminum punch to get them out. After work well done the kit I had of performance driveshafts had wheel bearings that had the same pattern as the rear knuckles not the front. I was just wondering if anybody else had to buy the wheel bearings separately or if it came with everyone elses kit. My kit came with hubs and studs and both driver and passenger shafts. I had the stage three set from MAP performance.

http://www.maperformance.com/drive-shaft-shop-stage-3-front-axles-fwd.html

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back