The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

srt4 trans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Won't fit, SRT-4's came with the NV-T850 transmission (hopefully correct LOL) and only trans that will mate with our 2g DSM'er are obviously the NV-T350 transmissions!

Ya, I have been looking for a few months now. Quaife would obviously be the best option over the OBX LSD, but been reading more and people say if you replace the cheap washers and bolts on the OBX, it's not that bad. Don't know if it's worth the risk tho LOL

Article about replacing washers and bolts to strengthen the OBX LSD - OBX_LSD Products

Ya, I have been looking for a few months now. Quaife would obviously be the best option over the OBX LSD, but been reading more and people say if you replace the cheap washers and bolts on the OBX, it's not that bad. Don't know if it's worth the risk tho LOL

Article about replacing washers and bolts to strengthen the OBX LSD - OBX_LSD Products

ill ###### just end up going with the quaffie lsd, just seems to be a little more pricey than i was wanting to spend, but i guess you got to pay to play,

The NVT850 is really not all what it's cracked up to be. Just take a look at all the SRT4's with transmission issues. I know that the turbo mopar guys who do 2.4L swaps in the older cars tend to stick with the older "big splined" A-568 rather than swapping in the 850.

Also, yes that's true about the OBX. Compensate for the cheap chinese quality, and the things will actually hold up!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back