The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

420a guys get a little recognition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitely an interesting read. The story with the pulley was nuts LOL

Very good read, glad to see you're getting the publicity you deserve.

Definitely an interesting read. The story with the pulley was nuts LOL

Awesome Read The story about the pulley was definitely weird.

Nice story......and that pully situation had to be pure luck that the timing belt didn't snap

Yeah, weirdo dyno stuff ROFL. I've still never heard of anyone losing the pulley. It was one of those moments of "somethings wrong here" and you can't quite figure it out as your mind is trying to quickly asess what's going on WTF. Then when your mind finally identifies it (and the car is still pulling) it just doesn't believe it at first OMG.

There was a lot of double taking at the shop that day, LOL :p

Very good read, glad to see you're getting the publicity we deserve.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I like to think that this is a group support kinda thing.

MB

Congrats Mark, I got to see this the other day via Twitter but its nice to see other people are noticing the Gearbox Mag. Kudos.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back