The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

For sale: Evo 8 Wheels w/ Dunlop Star Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knochgoon24

DSM Wiseman
Jan 29, 2008
Troy, Michigan
These will probably sell local sooner. Trying to get these sold before some bills later this month.

If I can get 2 people inline to buy the wheels separate from the tires by 11/15, I'll sell the wheels for $350 and the tires for $550.
I'm willing to drive up to 2 hrs to meet people, or get them shipping quotes.

I have a set of Evo 8 rims that I'm willing to part with. These wheels are in great shape. One has a very very minor dent in the lip that is only noticeable if you're looking for it. Another rim has some light curb rash. I get complements on these wheels all the time.

They're wrapped with 245/40/17 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs. IMHO, they're pretty much the best street/autox tire out there. Very grippy in the dry. Better than the rest in the wet. I have less than 1000 miles on these tires and ten 70 second autox runs. They're like new.

I'm asking $800 + shipping. I'm willing to drive up to 2 hrs to meet you.

I'm pretty firm on that price. Tires were $680 new and balancing was $100. You're practically getting the rims for free. Center caps are included.

The only reason I'm selling these is that I'm going to go wider next year.

If you want hi-res photos of each rim, send me a PM with an e-mail address. I'll get some photos out to you ASAP.

If you want them shipped, there's a Greyhound station locally. Shipping should be decent through them. But I'll ship them FedEx or UPS if it would be cheaper.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The first 2 are in great condition.

Slight ding. Barely noticeable. It's just the lip.

Curbed one. The curbing isn't deep. In some spots, it's just scraped through the paint but not the primer.

The yellow on the tires is window paint. I used it to check for the sidewalls rolling at the autox. It should scrub off with a scrub brush and soap.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back