The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Car Stolen Reward offered 1000.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhamlinii

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Baltimore City, Maryland
My red 96 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gst was stolen. I'm asking anyone that comes forward with the car, or help gets a conviction for those envolved $ 1000.00 dollars cash. It has a greddy 24r intercooler, 16g turbo, and exhuast system, on stock swirls wheels, and has zip ties holding up the left and or right side of the bumper. From what I gaithered already. Jermaine formly of Nu-Tech Pro's used to own this car. Someone must of had a spare key, as Jermaine's "cousin" in-law was seen driving the car down North Ave in Baltimore City. Jermaine drives a turboed red 420a eclipse with full 97+ Eclipse coversion black bumpers, black side trim, and black 97+ spoiler. He currently has black rims, with a machine silver lip. He used to ride on old school, BBS rims. This guy is a liar and a theif, if you live in the Essex/ Baltimore Area please portect yourself. I brought the car on a Friday night, and was stolen the next morning. I'm just looking to get the car back. As I understand it, the car is in a garage. Please PM me, or call me with information.

Dam that sucks. If i happen to see anything ill let you know

sorry to here about you lost. stuff like that makes me sick

What's your number I need to talk to asap about your car

Last edited:
I live in essex bro ill keep an eye out for ya. I hate people who steal. Think they should all rot

i know some info about your car i need to talk to you asap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back