The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

In need of an Engine or 1G ECU.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-Oaten

Probationary Member
Mar 29, 2011
Port Moody, BC_Canada
I've got a 91 laser with a 1G laser that's giving me nothing but problems so I decided to park it a while back. But as times change the car is now is need once again so I've gotta suck it up and fix the darn thing.
My last ECU had the Capacitor Issue, I soldered in some new ones but that only seemed to last for so long before the old symptoms came back so my new diagnosis is just a New ECU.
So at this point, I'm either looking to replace the ECU on this engine and fix the timing belt and see how much longer the engine turns for or I'd also like to swap in a 1G 4G63T if that option arises as I feel redoing the timing belt or just swapping the engine out will take about the same amount of time.
So if anyone has a 1G ECU and there in the Vancouver area or even a complete 1G Turbo engine swap (wiring harness, ECU, Intercooler, Piping, etc.) shoot me an E-mail.
It would be greatly appreciated, Money on hand all good offers will be considered.
Thanks
Dave.
[email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back