The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Weekly Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backinajiffy12

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2008
Shakopee, Minnesota
So who would be down to do a weekly meet like back home in MN (we meet Wednesdays at old Chicago) we could do the same. Meet at the old Chicago in Ames or figure out a neutral spot for everyone to meet at. Who’s in?

i think a weekly or bi weekly would be sweet.. but im not goin to ames LOL. come to DSM.. LOLz

Psh if you guys are coming down to Ankeny, you might as well just keep coming down 35 and meet at the new BWW on Merle Hay! Got an exit right there off of 80, would work perfectly. The GST should be back up and running by next Sundayyy, just waiting on my 6 bolt to be delivered out to 3D Motorsports.

Soon as I get my Talon finished (hopefully one more month) I'd be up for a meet in Des Moines or Ankeny. I'm really excited to meet some local DSM enthusiasts and check out your guys' setups!!

Last edited:
yo sax, you coming to the april spools day meet? i cant remember if you did last year or not. ill make sure to bring the boost controller if you still want it.

2nd Annual April Spool's Meet

Meet at Bennigans in Urbandale, IA on April 2nd!! Around 1pm.

We are going to cruise to a few places in the area after lunch and a bunch of local Subaru guys are leading a cruise to the car meet in Coralville in the early evening

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back