The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1990 laser part-out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the "laser"

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2008
Boone, Iowa
i have an almost complete laser im parting out. has no interior pieces besides seats and instrument cluster, seat belts and some other misc thing. also have a complete (minus valve cover) long block WITH master gasket set, will include a brand new 1g MAFT and some MAFs for asking price. here is what i have:

intercooler setup: $115.

brake setup: $150. 2-piston calipers with good brakes and pads with the brake lines. rotors will most likely need mic or just brushed off as there is some surface rust building.

goodridge SS braided brake lines: $65.

fenders: $20 each.

doors: $65 ea.

rear hatch: $80.

front corner lights: $15 ea.

rear lights: sold

hood: $65.

seats: $45 ea.

fuel rail: $45

new direct fit cat: $60.

newer plugs and wires: $30. low miles on them, maybe 100.

autometer A/F & boost gauge w/ holder: $25.

O2 housing w/ sensor: $45.

non-cruise throttle cable: sold

reman, non-eprom ECU: $60.

signal and wipers switches: $15

speedo, tach cluster: $5 has no top plastic cover

oil cooler: $25

engine: $500 will come with master gasket set, 2g ported manifold, intake manifold, TB, MAFT and MAFs (for asking price, if offer is made i will take this out of sale), 14b turbo that needs rebuilt, motor mounts (2 are busted, 1 is good, no tranny mount)

deal is cash only pick up only local only. if you are out of state or too far to travel, well sucks to be you. i dont trust paypal as ive been boned by them in the past. i live in ames and would be willing to meet half-way if you live within 100 mi. pics of most things can be seen in my profile. also, tranny in profile pics has been sold including my 5-speed set-up, so no pedals or shifter.

Last edited:
i would be willing to trade for something of interest. mainly im looking for a really good gaming desktop, something that can play anything on the highest settings. would also trade for a nice flat screen hdtv 37"-40" 1080. anything else that might interest me, let me know. i dont need gaming systems or car stereo as i already have those. would also trade for a good running car, like an 89-92 civic or 90-93 integra hatch. no rust holes but surface is ok, and nothing too serious body damage wise but damage is ok. heat and ac is a must and also 5 speed in good working order. must run and drive. just let me know what you have. i can see if the head needs machined or not sometime this week and have it put back together with some new gaskets in it.

hey I put a message on ## wall.. is there a number which I could reach you at??
I need parts and I am in ames Iowa..
So just like pm me your number or something..
I have the list of part's posted on your page

pulled some more parts out the other day. both the seat belts (lap and shoulder), hatch and gas tank latch and the neon LP frame. $35 for all the belts or offer on individual ones, $15 for latches and $10 for neon frame.

its just a standard 90 oil cooler, some fins are bent a little. yes it comes with lines.

ok, been awhile since ive updated this. translator has been sold and engine has been taken apart. pulled a whole lot of other items from the car recently so i have a shit ton of more stuff. let me know what you need and ill see if i have it. motor is now at $300 for just the block and head with gaskets. needs bearings and piston rings and possibly new crank. would trade for a decent T28 turbo.

ok, just to be clear with everyone who asks. i will ONLY sell the head and block as a "complete" package. i will not part out individual parts from them, its all or nothing with these 2. block and head are $200 EA or $300 together as a full package deal. block comes with everything else (pistons, rods, pan etc.) and head comes with everything (cams, gears, intake manifold and TB. no manifold, turbo or injectors/fuel rail). EVERYTHING IS CONSIDERED STOCK EXCEPT: intercooler, manifold (2g ported), and SS brake lines. im not sure if the dual piston is a big brake or not, so dont ask. i would just like to clear that up with anyone who replies. thank you. not trying to be a dick, just making everything as specific as possible so people dont ask dumb questions or questions idk the answer to.

im also looking for a good 4G64 block, crank and head for it to build up. must be from a 3g eclipse/stratus coupe as thats what i have. would also trade for a good HDTV 1080p with HDMI inputs and cable. let me know what else you have thats interesting or fun. what i REALLY need is a good desktop computer. would trade EVERYTHING i have for a top-o-the line gaming rig (including manifold, injectors and turbo that needs balanced and possibly rebuilt).

new prices. would like this stuff out of the garage

motor with everything: $100
head with everything: $200
buy both for $250
intercooler: $100
brakes: $120
doors: $45 for both
hood: $45
hatch: $50
MAFs: $10 ea.
have other misc stuff, lot of small things so lmk what you need. would also trade some stuff for a good 2000 watt amp.

low ballers are now welcome. would like to get my garage space back.

engine is completely apart. it needs rings, bearings and possibly new crank. hot tanking it wouldnt hurt either. has 140k miles on it when i took it out.

found my first car i got when i was a teen for dirt cheap. ill sell EVERYTHING for a dirt cheap price of $500 and will deliver it to within 100 miles (maybe more if youre SERIOUS) for you. i would really love to have this car and my garage space to keep it, help a brotha out.

price is now $400 for everything. if it doesnt sell at this price, ill be taking everything for scrap.

cmon, id like to get this stuff sold. ill make a new price list soon for everything i have. if nothing sells by the end of the month, anything i cant use for my turbo stratus project will be going to scrap.

heres a revised list of everything i have that i could find. remember, everything is OBO but for the most part not by much. willing to trade for items too, just LMK what you have. worst i can say is no. pick up ONLY cash ONLY, no exceptions.

complete head w/CAS, intake manifold & TB-$80 has new manifold gasket and ill throw in the complete kit for free if wanted

1g alternator for 4G63-$35 maybe only 100 miles on it will fit a 2g with modifications, is not a drop and go thing FYI

plugs and wires with coil pack-$20 same amount of miles as alternator as i bought them at the same time

1ga hood-$15 red and in GREAT shape. has some clear coat peeling off and thats it

front fenders-$10 for both both have cancer. was going to grind it off and still might, but not 100% sure if it will help

1ga front bumper with crash supports-$15 in good shape, a little warped in some spots, but no cracks

1ga hatch-$25 glass is in great shape as is the paint. no interior panels or wiper model but has defrost, dont know if it works as the button was taken out by previous owner

doors-$30 for both. in great shape. no panels or pw but has pm. glass is in great shape

1g seats w/brackets-$30 for both. in great shape and has had a cover on it since i got the car and since they have been in the garage.

bigass fart can-$5 got this in a trade and its never been used. ill get dimensions later

power belt tracks-free

steering wheel-free no center

washer fluid bottle w/fluid-$2

intercooler kit-$100 side mount with larger intercooler and hard piping. it looks like a dejon tool type. comes with J-pipe and TB elbow

dual piston front calipers with new pads and rotors and SS lines front and back-$100

thats mainly what i could find, but i know i have more which i will post up when i find them. pics will be coming as well.

Last edited:
final bump. last chance to get something, come tuesday everything i cant use is going to the scrap yard.

not shipping anything, unless youre currently in iowa and can come get it.

alright. i figure ill give one more go at the extra parts i saved.
14b turbo-needs balanced but has been rebuilt by previous owner. not sure on mileage, if any $100
dual piston calipers w/ SS brake lines and new pads-$100
rebuilt head and intake manifold w/ full gasket set (minus valve cover gasket) and good TB and CAS-$100
near new plugs and wires. not even 100 miles on them. will include distributor pack for 90-$20
near new alternator. bought with plugs and wires and will include bolts-$30

buy everything for $250 and save $100. for an extra $50 ill include my ported 2g manifold with high strength bolts and anti seize (NOT ARP bolts FYI, but the same specs). id also trade for firearms (mainly shotguns and rifles. handguns maybe, as i can put them in my GF dads name) or anything fun.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back