The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need a car towed? Discounts for dsmtuners members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooberlog

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2002
Westminster, Maryland
Hey guys, I drive a roll back tow truck and my boss says that i can give a discount to the Mitsubishi community. So if you need your dsm or other cars/trucks towed in the Maryland area give us a call. We have 6 tow trucks and they are all roll backs, so guys with AWD will never have to wait for another truck. We are located in Columbia, MD and tow cars all over the Baltimore and DC area and occasionally dip in to WV, VA, PA etc. I can offer you a discount so that you pay less, but get the professional service from someone who has a passion for these cars and not some grease monkey that will stain your interior and make wise cracks about your import. I have already towed 2 awd 1g's and 2 awd 2g's so far in the past couple months, so weather it's a 2g with a blown out lower ball joint, a 1g stranded on the side of the road sputtering or a 2g that's crank walked and almost left YOU walking, call us up and we'll take care of you and your DSM or your beaters! For a discount, call up and ask for Travis to tow your vehicle. Anyone of the other driver's are capable by all means, but I'm the only one that has a passion for DSM's and is wiling to give up a portion of my pay to give you a discount.
AL's 24Hour Towing
(410)740-8822
ask for Travis to tow your car/truck

Attachments

• bobs black bird on al's tow truck.jpg
    bobs black bird on al's tow truck.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 404
Hey Ive been on the back of that truck. You forgot to add that you towed a 2g from the track with a blown out freeze plug. HAHAHAHA. There was no grease in the interior though. haha

Yeah you were one of the awd 2g's mentioned above Matt! Hopefully that fast 2g won't need another ride on the roll back for a while, for your sake. Now back to work, i'm sure your surfing tuners on your phone in the shop

I might be switching jobs here in the next couple months. Could I use your assistance in moving my toolbox?

Of course call the number above and tell them you're a friend of Travis. Let us know a day a head of time if possible for the tool box. If not we'll work around it. :thumb:

My car has now shamefully been added to the list of 2g's to be on the back of that truck :( Poor DSM's

Poor dsm in deed. I'm curious to see how bad it is with the hood and bumper out of the way and maybe the core support pulled back. I would have stayed and looked at it with you more, but we were pretty busy today. I wasn't even supposed to come in till 5pm and i was busy from 8:30am till 8pm today. I think with all of your resources, that GSX will be up and shining again soon. Say maybe mid April for a goal to be back to how it was 2 days ago.

I have it torn down all the way already, the official list is radiator, fenders, headlights, hood, bumper cover, core support, and fix minor frame damage where the top of the drivers fender bolts to the top of the frame rail. And don't forget piddly bullshit and paint.

I have it torn down all the way already, the official list is radiator, fenders, headlights, hood, bumper cover, core support, and fix minor frame damage where the top of the drivers fender bolts to the top of the frame rail. And don't forget piddly bullshit and paint.

Glad to hear it, doesn't sound as bad as i thought it was going to be.

I'll be hitting you up here in the next week or two. I need to get my car towed from my uncle's shop in Catonsville to a dealership in Glen Burnie. I blew the head on my gsx and need it towed to a mitsu dealership for a tune up after the head gets replaced.

I'll be hitting you up here in the next week or two. I need to get my car towed from my uncle's shop in Catonsville to a dealership in Glen Burnie. I blew the head on my gsx and need it towed to a mitsu dealership for a tune up after the head gets replaced.

Sounds good, i'm guessing your refering to JBA Mitsubishi on Ritchie Highway in Glen Burnie? That wont be a problem, we cover both of those ares. :thumb:

Thanks for the bump Matt.

Guys 1Gs, 2Gs, VR4s and your Daily Drivers get towed at discounted rates with Al's 24 Hour Towing.
AL's 24 Hour Towing 410-740-8822

Ask For Travis

Yep, JBA is the closest dealership I could find to the area. You'll be hearing from me!
BTW, I towed a car to Hanover Transmission Shop yesterday. :thumb: You are with in our service area.

Nice. I think you guys may have been the company that towed my car to my uncles shop. If you towed a blue gsx to Lockett Auto Care in Catonsville then that was mine, haha.

I wanted to check and see if you were able to come onto Fort Meade at all?

So my AWD Talon broke down last night (transmission i think...not sure what happened), i called to get towed this morning and some lady answered the phone, I asked for you (Travis) but wasnt available at the time....asked her about the discounted towing for DSM's, but she replied not knowing at all what i was talkin about but continued to ask where i was and where im going, "im in Glen Burnie and goin 5 minutes down the road", now thinkin i dont have to worry anymore about my car bein towed away, she said she wont do it...Awesome, i guess she has something against glen burnie???!!

Yeah sorry about that man, my boss was the one that said i can do the dsm discounts, the lady you spoke with is filling in (she's the night/weekend dispatcher) while he's on vacation and she didn't know about it. We tow in GB, but usually we only go that far out if the car is going a decent way. Had i known about it we could have worked something out once things slowed down or when my shift was over, but a tow that short that far from our shop and us giving you a hook up, we would basically loose money on the tow. I apologize, but i filled her in, so now she knows about it. Next time if it happens, as long as it's not urgent, we can help you out, but since were giving out discounts, we kinda have to put our local shop accounts first.

If you need to set up a tow in the future, tell them your a friend of Travis and leave your number and ask for me to give you a call to set up a tow when possible.

Hey Gooberlog, I don't mean to change the subject but, I saw that you also work on dsms on your spare time. I was wondering what kind of work you did because I need some done.

Yeah sorry about that man, my boss was the one that said i can do the dsm discounts, the lady you spoke with is filling in (she's the night/weekend dispatcher) while he's on vacation and she didn't know about it. We tow in GB, but usually we only go that far out if the car is going a decent way. Had i known about it we could have worked something out once things slowed down or when my shift was over, but a tow that short that far from our shop and us giving you a hook up, we would basically loose money on the tow. I apologize, but i filled her in, so now she knows about it. Next time if it happens, as long as it's not urgent, we can help you out, but since were giving out discounts, we kinda have to put our local shop accounts first.

If you need to set up a tow in the future, tell them your a friend of Travis and leave your number and ask for me to give you a call to set up a tow when possible.

Well my car is still stuck there, but ive also misplaced the key so now it cant go anywhere, im just hoping it doesnt get "towed" away in the meantime while im tryna get a new key made, and with no ride its not gonna be easy.....But once i do get one ill be sure to give u guys a call back, i gotta check rates tho, this weekend broke me LOL.

Well my car is still stuck there, but ive also misplaced the key so now it cant go anywhere, im just hoping it doesnt get "towed" away in the meantime while im tryna get a new key made, and with no ride its not gonna be easy.....But once i do get one ill be sure to give u guys a call back, i gotta check rates tho, this weekend broke me LOL.
Definitely at least leave a note in your car saying that you will have it towed away by a certain date so that the local tow guys don't think that it's abandoned. I think they only have to see it sit for 48 for it to be abandoned unless it's on private property and then you have to worry about the management of that property wanting to tow it away. Let us know and we'll try to squeeze you in. Me knocking out the tow after my shift is over would be the best that way it's not affecting the work flow.

Hey Gooberlog, I don't mean to change the subject but, I saw that you also work on dsms on your spare time. I was wondering what kind of work you did because I need some done.

Shoot me a PM with the kind of work you may need done, and i'll let you know if i can help you out. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back