The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Forum virginity!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4g63monstr

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2009
Orlando, Florida
BAHAHAHA I took the B-more forum virginity! DSM link meet is coming up and also the whitemarsh meet as well! If anyone has any ideas for local and more frequent meets that would be cool to set up. Also If your going to the DSM link meet and would like to meet up with some people beforehand and travel as a group let me know and we can try to organize something. Same thing goes for the White Marsh meet. Lets show the B-more forum some love and get things going!

WHAT!?!?!?!?! read up on the Mid - Atlantic forums, There is a race on the 17th in Hagerstown and a Meet in whitemarsh on the 25th so far that i know of. READ the forum!

Damn, looks like I won't be going to the DSMLink meet since I'm already going to another meet this Saturday. But I will be at the White Marsh meet next weekend w00t!

Oh and it's nice to have a Baltimore Area thread!

Im down to meet up before the WM meet...would love to have a weekly or every other week meet...got some other car guys that would be interested too (not all DSM though)

I'd be down for a caravan ride up to the DSMlink drag day and or the Whitemarsh meet. I live 2 min from the Carmax in Laurel. I plan on leaving early enough to get to the dsmlink race to be there when the gates open. I have to wake up early to pick up the trailer from Uhaul and load up the Laser and what not but i should be done and ready to go by then. Assuming that everything with the car is good to go and I don't break this Sat i'll drive up to whitemarsh in it. We have to keep an eye on the weather as well.

To meet up for the DSMLINK race this Saturday we could meet up in the Weis Grocery store parking lot that is on the corner of Gorman Rd and Rt. 1 (washington blvd). It's right next to Carmax Toyota on rt1.
Say 9:30 am and we can roll out around 10am? Let me know what you think.

Goober that sounds good to me, Lets try and get more people that are attending to meet up with us. The official address is 9250 Washington Blvd N. Laurel, MD 20723. We will leave at 10 AM sharp, with or without everyone. If anyone has any questions or would like to meet us on the way up, feel free to call/ text me at 301 758 9555. If the WEIS is far out of your way I will be happy to meet people in Frederick to get more people traveling together, just let me know if that is a better option for you and who will be meeting in Frederick instead of WEIS, The people meeting at WEIS will meet the people at Frederick at around 11:15. I will post on here at 9 AM on the 17th to keep everyone updated on the weather situation. Cant wait to see you all and get this race going! Also, If i could get a head count and names of everyone that plans to be there that would be great. If anyone has an idea on a good weekly/ monthly/ bi wekly meeting spot Im open to suggestions. There's a decent spot in Ellicott City which is about 5 minutes off 695 at Frederick Rd. if anyone thinks that is a good place let me know. We may even enjoy trying out a few different spots around baltimore, possibly even somewhere in the Inner Harbor/ Canton/ Federal Hill area to be a more central location for everyone. REPLY TO THIS! Lets get this thread / B - More area forum poppin! I had to edit this post 3 times by the way because i forgot so much crap LOL so if i confused you, feel free to call or text questions. The entry fee for racers that day will be $30.00 if I am not mistaken, spectators will pay $10.00, kids under 12 are free. My sorry ass will probably be watching from the sidelines :-(. I think I am finally done this post thank god LOL. peace.

Sounds good. What spot in EC where you referring to for the reoccurring get togethers? I'm thinking since i have to rent the trailer and i already have the race gas in my car i should probably head up there rain or shine and if it does rain, i'll just hope that it clears up so i can get out there a bit.

I will let you know for sure if I will be there or not then, in the case that it rains on saturday. And the spot that I was reffering to is Lower lot in old EC.

uh it depends on what you mean by crowded... If we decide to do a weekend thing and by crowded you mean theres hot bitches all over the place then yes LOL. During the week its empty and theres a good lot by the bridge that we can use. There is also a bunch of decent places to grab a bite to eat nearby and If people feel like doing some driving, theres a couple of nice roads back out that way.

Yeah there is definitely some talent walking around in EC. I meant crowded by no where to park though. The lot on the other side of the bridge is usually the best parking place, but it too fills up at times. I agree there is some good eats around there and some nice twisty roads to play on. I'd be down, as long as the dsm stays in one piece till then.

Im down to meet up before the WM meet...would love to have a weekly or every other week meet...got some other car guys that would be interested too (not all DSM though)

There is a meet every sunday around 9 at the home depot on kane st in baltimore. right off 95.

Maybe I get get my turd on the road before the 25th. Probally not though.

its a group of people who broke off the pep boys meet. No idiots go there yet. Hopefully they dont catch on and follow.

its a group of people who broke off the pep boys meet. No idiots go there yet. Hopefully they dont catch on and follow.

cool, well my car will be running again tonight, so as long as my lil stinker isnt acting up ill try to slide past wifey next weekend, not sure if it will work though ### im already going to the white marsh thing during the day,, :hmm:

Looks like I wont be making it. If I could get a answer from punishment racing on the fmic fitting my automatic car I would have ordered it and been on the road. Then my dumb ass figured id take my heat shield off and melt the fans. So now I got to buy the heat sheild and fans. On top of me trying to find stock body parts. It has a bomex kit on it now. Id like to go back to stock. I wish punishment would get back to me on the intercooler. Then I would buy the alum rad and fans and new down pipe.

f your life my friend, and by the way, I got word of a bunch of car thief's been hitting up those baltimore meets checking out cars to steal... so maybe we should stay away, considering how easy ours are.

the group I hang out with is pretty tight they dont really put a bunch trust in outsiders. If there are theifs around they will be found. I hate people who steal. Low lifes need to get a job.

Back to the car I could get it up and running quick but im lazy with to many other cars to play with. I have got the itch to work on it though.

Ive yet to see anyone in Baltimore close to me. I live about 10 mins away from the Home Depot off 95. Im in Dundalk so if anyone see's a White 99 Gst rolling around flag me down.

Ive yet to see anyone in Baltimore close to me. I live about 10 mins away from the Home Depot off 95. Im in Dundalk so if anyone see's a White 99 Gst rolling around flag me down.

is it lowered with exhaust and the center tail painted?

I live in Towson...the Magenta Gray GSX is me...the Magenta Grey GST is my buddy Clay

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back