The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My Build *Pics*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWR-DSM

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 5, 2008
Schenectady, New_York
Let me kno what you think, Will be finished in a week or two ( Shout Out 2 SlowBoyRacing & TPG Tuning)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
and i thought my motor was clean :), (got some miles on her now like 8k) damnnn looks great man clean as hell :applause: :applause: your cheeks/face are goin to hate that turbo after a few pulls..... BAD!!ROFL

Now that is a work of art....seriously!

All those nice clean parts and the drivers side motor mount looks like poo :toobad:

Nice looking build! Specs/info on it?

I didn't even see that at first. Come on, flat black is $0.98 at Wal-Mart.

Yea, I can handle ova 900whp.

All those nice clean parts and the drivers side motor mount looks like poo :toobad:

Nice looking build! Specs/info on it?

Im gonna try to put all the information in my profile. Lets put it like this, I only have to order axles, some M/T Tires, Carbon fiber parts and anything you name Im sure its on my car or getting put on LOL(Dead A** Serious)

Yea, I can handle ova 900whp.

Im gonna try to put all the information in my profile. Lets put it like this, I only have to order axles, some M/T Tires, Carbon fiber parts and anything you name Im sure its on my car or getting put on LOL(Dead A** Serious)

why dont you put the specs of the engine build and turbo setup in your first post with the pics for those of us that like to see what guys are using?

looks good man, real good...
-wes

+1 for posting a list in this thread. I really want to know what is inside. Turbo specs would be nice as well. Hell, give us a whole run down!

What are your goals for the car once it is running?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back