The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

is this a good FMIC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The whole cheap thing doesn't really apply to FMIC i don't think. People swear by Ebay FMIC.

Chances are, thats what punishment is using. This has been covered in some other threads. PR uses alot of ebay parts but backs them up with guarentees and good customer service. Most likely that is an ebay core, which like states above has been praised on here. Im going to go with ETS's kit shortly but they are a bit pricey

that punishment racing intercooler setup has been proven on countless cars as the most efficient cheapest intercooler kit that you can buy without piecing one together on ebay. Rest easy that you are getting a good buy.

The search button will shed light on all of this and you will become sick of reading it all. :D

i thought punisher was using xc cores or some crap? just make sure it will feed your horsepower goals whatever they may be :thumb: do it right the first time

When I considered the PR kit a few months ago, I think it said in an email I got from them that people have made 400+whp with their kit. I'm not 100% sure, but I'll double check. :talon:

Edit: I couldn't find the email with the exact numbers, but I'm almost positive it was 400+ whp.

Thats a great kit might even get it myself, this spring. Everything you need right there. I have the mods for my goals, just need the fmic, and a bit more fuel.

I have a CXRacing core and then piped it with a universal kit. Making my own custom piping wasn't too bad. I hope to get some time on the welder up at school instead of using all the silicone couplers I have currently. The core is holding up very well to the crap the DOT spreads on the roads in the winter. As cheap as it was, I really wouldn't feel bad buying another core to run in the summer w/o all the dings, dents, scratches, and corrosion from PA winters.

Contact "kchaazz" on this site, he'll tell you all about the PR setup. He installed his last week. Also, he has pictures posted in the gallery, I think around 12-26-08. I have the E-Bay long route FMIC. No problems with it.

I'll be purchasing the PR kit soon, i emailed them last night with a question about the bov flange and i had a reply almost first thing this morning, so at least there on top of their customer service

Don't get an ebay knockoff get the PR one. These DSM vendors are struggling because of all the knockoffs now days. I would suggest the PR one anyways because my old FMIC was a PR and it was great and even got me into the 10s. Deffinantly give them a shot I promise its worth your time.

Don't get an ebay knockoff get the PR one. These DSM vendors are struggling because of all the knockoffs now days. I would suggest the PR one anyways because my old FMIC was a PR and it was great and even got me into the 10s. Deffinantly give them a shot I promise its worth your time.

As my man says here get the punishment kit ..its a great price and no doubt the quality will be there...it u have the fab skills to do ## own then get the ebay kit but if u want prefab on the piping pr kits for u..:thumb:

go with the punishment kit installs quick no need to mess with making your own piping

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back