The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

GSX on pass time. whos is it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsuclipsegsx

15+ Year Contributor
2,561
8
Apr 5, 2004
Dover plains, New York
Saw a 2g red talon on pass time. Had a eclipse conversion. Ran 11.3 on e-85. Anyone from here.
 
Thats me! I havent seen the episode yet, I am just glad the car made it down the track. Once I got to the track, the car didnt want to start. I had to bum tools in the parking lot to change the fuel filter. I didnt even have time to retune it with the new filter. Cant wait to see the show tonight.

archie
 
Thats me! I havent seen the episode yet, I am just glad the car made it down the track. Once I got to the track, the car didnt want to start. I had to bum tools in the parking lot to change the fuel filter. I didnt even have time to retune it with the new filter. Cant wait to see the show tonight.

archie


Holy CRAP. They ACTUALLY let something else besides tubbed out V8 Dragsters on that show? The sky is falling!!


Did anyone happen to see the trash they talked about it? Did they even talk trash about it? What times did they think it would run?
 
nice!!!!! you have any idea what times they guessed...? Ken is HORRIBLE with imports...LOL there was an old nissan truck with an rb26, he didnt know if it was a v4 or v6
 
its on by me in an hour, i hope its the episode! i cant wait to see what they guessed it would run. Ive seen a few evos run on there. One broke the axle at launch and i think the other went 13s. Way to represent with a good time!
 
Haha about time we got a DSM on there to drop some jaws! This will be classic when I show my girlfriends Dad who is a big pass time fan! AWD FTW!
 
Its on 1130 Eastern time. Ken was like these cars are fast, i think he was like in the 10's.
 
Thats me! I havent seen the episode yet, I am just glad the car made it down the track. Once I got to the track, the car didnt want to start. I had to bum tools in the parking lot to change the fuel filter. I didnt even have time to retune it with the new filter. Cant wait to see the show tonight.

archie

Got pic of the car?
 
Got pic of the car?


I will have to take some new ones tomorrow, the current pictures are not too good.

If my trans shifted better, Ken would be pretty close to the time. I'm sure this year will be be a lot faster. My goal is to remove 300 pounds and gain another hundred wheel horsepower or so.
 
I just saw it! Good time but it definitely has more in it. That wasnt the best shifting. Im very impressed with the launch though if it was fwd. Stock cams and Im?
 
"Awww, he's granny shifting" :p


LOL. Tranny was feeling kinda notchy after the last test & tune. I drove to the track and wanted to make sure I was driving home too. I was trying to be gentle with it and the 60' was a 1.9 on that pass.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm sure you guys will like the next setup.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top