The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

BC Racing coilovers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet man, lemme know. As of right now your the only person I know with them. :hellyeah:

Yah I couldn't find much info on Tuners about them. I have a friend who put some on his sti and he said good things. As well I have read a number of posts and articles regarding evos, nissans, and subies who use them. I am definitely excited, plus, I am also replacing almost every suspension related part minus knuckles. So it won't "just be" the coilovers. Bushings too.

And your n/t eclipse looks just like a turbo eclipse, but its not. :)

2 of my buddies have them 1 with an IS300 and one with a STi. They both really like theirs. After riding in the IS300 alot, I would go with BC if I didnt have my Ksports already.

swade

Awsome dude, i havent heard anything but good about these,only thing is they dont come with camber plates, but it sounds like there worth the trade off.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back