The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Auto 6262 dyno runs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11secDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 8, 2003
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Hit the dyno w/ Karl from KP Tuning and the guys at PSI Proformance. The car ran out of pump quick but did well. Still need to figure out a few things and get a second Wally 400 in there. 470/320 through the auto and loose converter on low boost and timing. Curious to see what it runs considering it went 11s on 298whp. Lots more boost and timing coming soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0WQ7EpA25k&feature=youtu.be

Very nice power band. What camshafts are you running?

Can you post up more info your setup?

I know my friend with a 5858 had to use 2nd he said, i know 16g we could do 3rd.

Can you post up more info your setup?

I know my friend with a 5858 had to use 2nd he said, i know 16g we could do 3rd.

2nd, 3rd...it's all just a baseline. Track numbers are all I really care about. We were just trying to get a base tune into the car before hitting the track. As for more info, most of it's at the beginning of the video but i'll post in here too...

Eagle/Ross block built by me
Curt Brown head (Kiggly springs, standard size valves, port work, etc)
1550s/Wally 400/E85
Link v3 w/ SD
built auto
Sinister Speed converter
T3 6262 .82
JMF drag SMIM
JMF T3 exhaust manifold

That's the basics. Doing a 2nd Wally 400 and then turning up the boost/timing.

Nice results. That 6262 doesn't shine until 30+ psi though. Get some more fuel to that thing ASAP!! :D

Oh I know. We've made great power with that turbo in other cars. Should have another pump in soon.:hellyeah:

Great job guys! I've been on the fence on switching from a FP16g to one of the PTE 62XX, thanks for posting your results.

Are you running any Nitrous to get up on the stall?

Great job guys! I've been on the fence on switching from a FP16g to one of the PTE 62XX, thanks for posting your results.

Are you running any Nitrous to get up on the stall?

^^^ WTF.

Switching from a 16G to a 6262 or bigger is a HUGE difference and there is an abundance of information and dynos of them from people with proper setups that can push them to the max all over the place. Hit up google and everything will be answered but switching from mitsu turbo to something that size is a BIG leap..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back