The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2012 Setup new numbers PTE 6266

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

945liter

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 19, 2004
Sunrise, Florida
I'am very pleased on what the car made i should have a nice video soon most of my current mods are in my profile.

750AWHP / 565 FTLBS @ 36psi

I can't say enough about the 6266 besides it works! i have the T3 .82 rear housing i just wish i had some nice fuel pumps to go along as i had to stop at 36psi i ran out of fuel.... Some Help!LOL

I feel the car would have made 780-800awhp easily with more fuel to crank the boost to 40-43psi.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

A quick 1 1/2 gear pull on a closed course on balding drag radials spinning all 4 like a hondaROFL

Krusty DSM, second gear, short video. - YouTube

I just bought this turbo also. I'm glad to see it makes crazy power!!! I got the t3 .62 exhaust housing... Good job!:thumb:

By the way, Car on wastegate (29psi) made 674awhp.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Damn son, no credit for taking the video, LOL.

Good shit as usual.

Great numbers. Wish it was in SAE and RPM. I should be going full boost run on my 6266 TSI in late April. Our compression numbers will be different but that's about it.

Thank you, yes sir e85 2150cc, -8 feed 2 walbros with a KB BAP they are tapped out tho :(

This turbo is really awesome. A customer at our shop made 770 with over 600+ft/lbs, on a 2.4, in his evo. I was very surprised at how responsive it was, it goes great with a 2.4.

His car will scare some people, stock wheels make it look sort of sleeper haha.

Dude, your car was running 11s on a china 16g like a year ago. You put alot of work intot he car but 10.5 to 1 compression, e85, and that 6266 turbo is a game changer. Congradulations, that's a hell of a setup.

Well thank you! ya the 16g was fun a year ago LOLLOL

I live these numbers I'm going to buy a 6266 now. What rpm don't you hit 29 psi by with the .82 ar housing

Not exactly sure i gotta take a log when i drive it next im guessing some were around 5-5500.

Thanks!, i will

Thanks ! no the shop is called DST closest around with an AWD dyno its about 25min from ASAP.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back