The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

OC Car Show car cruise

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSITurbo95

Probationary Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ohio, Ohio
So who all is going to the OC Car & Truck Show June 10-11th? Anyone want to get a cruise going and cruise up together?

Last edited:
R u going to go down both days? Or just one I told u my situation let me kno what's up I might b down for a cruise

Don't think i'll be going to the show, but I would be down for cruising out there.

I can't remember, is your car flat black with gold wheels, If so i think i finally saw you getting on to Rt 1 the other day. Sounded like a turbo 2G so i thought it was you

If the cancer on my car spreads much more, it will be flat black . . . :p

It very well could have been me - gold Enkeis, Blue Brembos

I am only going sunday. So we shall meet in baltimore/essex somewhere?

Going all the way down for just the day? Think I'm getting to old for that. I pla on going as of right now, that is if the car gets done and is drivable, but ill be makeing her a trailer queen for that trip because if the talon does make it it will be a absolute last minute thing. Been so busy at work I can't pull my head outta my ass long enough to touch mine :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back