The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Just my luck......

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quickspool4g63

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 13, 2009
Bel Air, Maryland
So here we go. After being down for a year and putting all my money and a semi-built motor back into my baby, i finally get it back last Novermber. Was just putting around to put 500 miles on the motor for break in and i get ran off the road on December 8th. The guy drives off and i will never see him again and because of this of course, the police are saying im at fault.....Anyway i got the car back and now i am trying to buy a 1G shell to swap everything over. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated. ANY leads on semi cheap shells would help out guys, i really appreciate any help. I am trying to swap a 7 bolt AWD out of my now busted 1992 TSi. Thanks guys.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Keep searching CL dude. Something will pop up. dont be afraid to lowball. there are more sellers than buyers. also depending on what all u want to swap, you might be able to to better. ex. buy a cheap n/t and swap everything...

Wow, sorry to hear that man. Glad you're ok, looks like it was a nice talon. Keep your eyes open for a shell, they're out there. Let me know if you need your old car or a shell that you're purchasing towed and i'll try to help you out with towing.

Sorry, typo.
Its a late 92 car.

I believe it needs a fuel pump, It's a buddys right now, and haven't had time to get up there to work on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back