The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

97 eclipse rs f/s or trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vishnu267

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 6, 2011
philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Hi guys, for sale is a 5 speed manual 1997 mitsubishi eclipse RS non turbo 2:0L engine. The car recently had a lot of new parts installed including the timing belt, cams, injectors, and a lot more. The car does have a AEM cold air intake and a nice aftermarket exaust system. Has nice 18 inch NEXO polished rims with barly any curb rash and in pretty good condition and brand new tires with at least 95% tread left. :rocks: Also has smoked tail lights and clean, clear blackout headlights, or halo projector headlights.(can choose either set of headlights) Has a nice aftermarket sound system with a amp and 10inch subwoofer and pioneer 6x9 speakers inside which are wired to the amp and has a aftermarket radio with a AUX port. Car sounds awesome! Has 150k miles on dash but engine and trans I got from a GS with 100k and changed the timing soon after. I do have the receip for the timing but I lost most of the other ones. Has a nice clean interior and is tinted about 25% all around and on sunroof. Also car is tagged 12/12 . Nothing at all is wrong with this car. Runs and drives perfectly. Price is 3200 obo but im very negotiable contact me and let me know I'm negotiable but depending on offer depends on what I take out. reason for selling is becuz i want either a gst/gsx or a maxima or 98+ passat Also have 2 white fenders left and right side for sale for $30 obo and a set of 400+400w pyramid 6x9 speakers for sale I want like $100 obo they are brand new and cost way more.. and a 500w legacy 2 way amp used but still works great.. best offer on everything Contact me asap if interested. Names andy 267-506-4702
the car had a problem before but i fixed it just needed the clutch fluid line bleed, nothing big and has already been taken care of

Last edited by a moderator:
PRICE IS NOW 3200 OBO or just shoot me an offer and we will see what can be worked out and also i just change the clutch master cylinder

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back