The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

what mods are you doing this winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glowryder

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2004
des moines, Iowa
Postem up!

On the 2.4

1. Build an equal length tubular manifold
2.install my Precision Billet 5728 dual ball bearing turbo
3 install my PW 46mm waste gate
4.re-route IC piping, and weld the pipes
5 work on the CF interior
6. drum to disk conversion
7.Retrofit Acura TSX projectors and HIDs into my headlights.. no more lame fake HIDs for me

misc: Power coating

Thats just for the boosted car...

i plan on doing alot of fiberglass in the air ride car..

IF i have the money, this will happen late winter early spring...I hope.

- Rebuilt Tranny
- 1000cc injectors
- Upgraded Fuel pump
- FMIC
- 50 trim turbo =)
- Tune!!! LOL
- Other odds & ends to go with every thing...
& If this goes as planned English Racing in Washington. =) They will rebuilt my tranny & set up the turbo & everything for me then tune it. Then my friend out there said we will all go to the track & race. Then I can bring my car home. LOL

dang, your gunna need something to controll those big injectors. thats the same size i run, i had to turn the fuel press down to help get a better idle. i thought you moved anyways?

Nope not moving ne more. Me & That guy arent together ne more. But Im getting help from a couple different places on ### all i need to run that set up if im gunna run it.

ah, srry to hear that (kinda *wink* LOL) but dam glad to keep a dsm local! (esp a nice one). sounds like ya got a good plan , if you need some CF/Fiberglass work hit me up : )

what brand of injectors btw? i run PTE (Delphi) , mine are low impedance as well, but they have treated me pretty well.

Im not sure what brand I wanna run yet. Thats just what a friend of mine was telling me that I would need to help run that turbo better. I have a 16g right now & want to put it on, but dont have the j-pipe or the lines todo so.

hopefully shep stage 2 tranny, clutch, flywheel, and finish my pursuit of 300whp on 14b with e85 just need some bigger injectors yet aswell.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back