The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Lets get a meet going!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSITurbo95

Probationary Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ohio, Ohio
Ok, so I am looking to have a nice meet before the weather breaks into cold ass frigid weather and many dsms go into hibernation. So lets here some ideas and times/spots to meet.

I told you id help you if you needed assistance. . . But yeah, whats everyone think about a meeting place/time?

I am also finishing my car this weekend, so ill be up for a meet very soon. And i love the inner harbor idea, we just need a date and place now.

Ok, so I was aiming sometime within october, before it gets TOO cold out, what does everyone think?

First weekend in november would be perfect

Ok so first weekend in nov at the inner harbor, sound good?

Definitely not! First weekend in november is the Imports VS. Domestics world cup finals heere at MIR! I will not miss this event. I am game for the second week in november though or possibly sunday october the 24th!

Where abouts at the inner harbor? There is really no place to park, besides garages. . .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back