The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

looking for a 4G63 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mapes

Probationary Member
Apr 8, 2010
Tama, Iowa
ok i recently bought a 91 talon tsi FWD for $200 the kid said he has no idea what is wrong with it so i popped the hood and took the head off and i found 3 holes bout the size of my thumb so i thoughti might just need a head and new pistons but then i look on the back side of the block and there is is a hole about 2 to 3 inches across where the rod came through so if someone has a motor perferibly stock let me know here is my number u can text me anytime 641-484-0746 thanks :)

i have basically a complete engine. block, head and pistons. crank may need turned, but its most likely crap. needs new bearings and rings through-out. head is good and ill even throw in the IM that has an EGR block-off plate. engine also has balance shaft removal kit in it. if you want pics i can post them. ill also include a full gasket kit for it. i have basically a full car minus the body/frame LOL plus some performance parts. only thing i wont sell is the EM, injectors or fuel rail. im looking for a T28 turbo in good condition (or blown but rebuildable) that id trade parts for.

EDIT: wow, just relized how old this post is. if you still need parts let me know LOL

hey i have a question my head is cracked for my 92 eagle talon tsi awd and i need a new one, how much r you willing to sell yours for?

hey i have a question my head is cracked for my 92 eagle talon tsi awd and i need a new one, how much r you willing to sell yours for?
Aluminuim doesn't crack so that can't be your problem

And I have a complete running 6-bolt for sale. Has about 80k miles on it. Has everything except the exhaust manifold. In great condition except one of the ears where the block bolts up to the transmission has cracked off. Shouldn't really affect the performance though.

I'm asking $300

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back