The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ZZZzzz... did he die or loose an arm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy video... definitely would have helped if he'd been buckled up, or at least put his other hand back on the wheel

I'm only trying to figure out why there was a camera in the car :confused:

he's probably alive but badly hurt. is he was fully asleep me might have made it out with out a scratch if he had his seat belt on but in thise case he got hurt no doubt.

maybe someone was doin a thing about how fallin asleep at the wheel is bad or maybe that guys just really messed up in the head.

LMFAO LOL :laugh: :cry: I am sorry, but you know that guy walked away. And, you see the guy fell asleep, was off the road, then he over corrected and was tring to recover it til the thing finaly spun, and went over. Looks like it was an SUV on top of that, er I mean, on top of him. The fact that he does not have a seat belt on, and by chance, has a Dale Earnheart shirt on...hmmm. Coinsidence? LOL ok prob

Bummer deal, but he walked away :thumb: I give the official badboy thumbs up to Billy Ray of Greenburg Alabama, for some crazy ass stunt drivin!:D I hold my beer up and say "in terrence and phillip voice" CHEERS F@$!FACE!

:laugh:
First he was all like "whoa",
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

then he was all like "WHOAAA",OMG
then he was all like ...whoa..."

LOL

that vid is awesome, i crack a near smile everytime i watch it, i hope he is ok tho

i seen that vid a while ago, but still make u think twice about driving tired... or driving with no seatbelt

Originally posted by RiceKiller_TSi
:laugh:
First he was all like "whoa",

then he was all like "WHOAAA",OMG
then he was all like ...whoa..."

LOL

:laugh: :laugh:

DUDE! WTF was that!!!!! That dude probly has a REAL bad head ach, If he had his seatbelt on he would have been fine, but NOOOOOO hes to COOL for a seatbelt, it might mess up his chest hair.

Lucky he didnt fly out that window, or hit it head first, it might have ripped his head off.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back