The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Zmax Street Drags Wed 4/08 / Who's goin ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChltDSM

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2003
Charlotte, North_Carolina
Zmax Street Drags Wed 4/08 / Who's goin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna run the GST this time. Last time I ran the 1/4 she did a 13.31@107 Looking for more MPH this time and we'll see if I can 60ft it for a 12.x

I've done away with the stock muffler and now have a "higher flowing" tail section ( Zmax wont let you run open exhaust on street night)

Who's going? I'd show up early and get in line if you want more than 4 runs.

Registration Starts at 3 p.m.

Gates Open at 4:30 p.m.

Racing starts at 5 p.m.

Event Ends 9 p.m.

Competitor Info

STREET RACING RULES:
*Rules are listed below, but are not limited to*

GENERAL RULES:

TECH: All Vehicles/Motorcycles MUST purchase a Tech Card from the Registration Booth at the Front Gate and Sign the waiver on the back. Fill out the Tech Card with all your information and proceed to the Tech Line with your vehicle. You will not be allowed to race unless you go through zMAX Dragway Tech.

DRIVERS: MUST be 18 Years of age or older. MUST have a valid driver's license from their state of residence.

VEHICLE: MUST have a Valid State Registration matching the Driver.

CAR OR TRUCK RULES:

TIRES: All Vehicles that are racing MUST have D.O.T. approved tires in order to race. No Racing Slicks will be allowed. D.O.T. Drag Radials are acceptable.

EXHAUST: All Vehicles MUST have a working exhaust. No open exhaust is allowed.

CLOTHING: MUST wear long pants and sleeves that cover the shoulder. NO shorts, skirts, tank tops, and/or halter tops are allowed while racing.

SAFETY EQUIPMENT: MUST wear seat belt. Any vehicle running quicker than a 13.99 E.T. in the ¼ mile MUST wear a SFI approved Helmet.

MOTORCYCLES:

TIRES: All Motorcycles MUST have D.O.T. approved tires. No Racing Slicks.

EXHAUST: All motorcycles MUST have working mufflers. No open exhaust allowed.

CLOTHING/SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Anyone racing a motorcycle in the ¼ mile or going faster than 120 mph MUST wear Full Leathers (Pants and Jacket), full fingered gloves, high-top boots, and a SFI Approved helmet. Leather Jacket, full fingered gloves, high-top boots and a SFI Approved helmet are required for ALL motorcycle competitors.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back