The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Zero boost and then stalling

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awild

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 28, 2003
Grand Rapids, Michigan
MODS - please dont link me to something and then close this without me resolving it. This helps nobody at that point and makes me make another thread. I've searched.

Ok, after installing a mbc on my 2g I'm getting zero boost. You can hear the turbo want to go, but zero on the gauge and feels like zero. Took the hose out of the bcs, but didnt remove anything. Bcs still has one hose going to the intake which I have no clue what that is.

Please help, need to get the car to the muffler shop but it wont drive.

Is the wastegate bad?

It was fine the other day before I put the mbc on. I'll try looping the mbc the other way and see if this controller is just flip flopped. Knowing my lysdexic a$$ it might be.

I'm leaning towards a bad maf or bad connection. Anyone know what voltage readings I should be getting on it?

RESOLVED - one of the bolts from the jpipe to turbo had backed out (was a dumb freakin shorter bolt) and was causing the worlds largest boost leak.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back