The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Your Ultimate Swap / Sleeper Build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fox body mustang with a 4g63 hooked up to a TKO600 with a 31 spline 8.8 rear. aem ems with like a 42r and alot of spray. i think the front would be so light with a tubular k member and all it would be hard to keep it on the ground. 4g63'ed car that you can put a real tire on, say some 325DR's or some 13" wide slicks. my build when i retire in like 40 years LOL.

Toyota cressida with a 7mgte or 2jzgte swap, few of my buddies have them and no one expects a old Toyota sedan to be fast.

Green 1980 volvo four door,with 400ci sbc.That's my dad's sleeper.The only thing that gives it away is the rumble out the duals.:rocks:

There used to be a guy locally with a 90 something fox body mustang that ran 9s in the 1/4. All the Ford guys loved it until they found out it had a built Chevy 383 stroker.
Also a friend of mine with a 89 Z28 (running mid 13s) got smoked baaaaaaad by some kind of turbo mini van with AWD on the side. Don't know what it had in it but it was definitely a sleeper.

I have a nissan 300z nt i think would be awsome to stick a sr20 under with about four hundred hp, it would eliminate the lack of wrench room an the need to pull the engine everytime u have to replace an alternator.

I would have a local race shop rebuild my car. Full carbon widebody. Every body panel replaced with a carbon fiber one, then essentially having the cut up bare bones of the original chassis placed upon a tube frame. For the suspension, I would like something from Quantum or Sachs and front and rear uprights made from magnesium. I would like a center lug BBS wheel or a magnesium Volk. Run the whole thing through a Motec ECU and dash display. Transmission would be a custom Hollinger full sequential with some Brembo GTR calipers front and rear. Sparco S Light CF seat, AMS built engine. And for good measures some Michelin race slicks.
The swap part works out when they swap the bare bones of the body onto a tube frame. ;)

I always wanted to see a fully built ciruit 2g. You know how supras get built for gtc or whatever there called. I mean a 2g GSX built by a large company with unlimited funds, sort of like the Tom's Supra or AMS Evo. Top of the line everything, carbon body panels, cage, 600+ hp, but can spool semi fast for getting out of the corners. Also some kind of torque control mechanism that could send more power to the back wheels, so that the GSX could be at least 50/50 torque split, or rear drive biased. The outised could would be decorated with whatever company made it, sort of like the Tom's Supra or Takata NSX. It would be sick to see a fully built, no holds, barred, track machine.

fully built 4g63, with roughly 450-500hp swapped into a Conquest body, with a black leather interior, new paint, and the best suspension ever...

that would be sexy...

that is exactly what i'm working on right now, but with a 2.3 so i can enjoy the torque with the RWD.

just sold my 01 Galant about 3 months ago (see avatar). 2.3 evo swap, 5 speed swap from a 3g eclipse, very base tune @ 320whp/340wtq= Sleeper FTW :thumb:

HA! Ive got one that will blow you'r mind. 1990 Geo Prizm 4dr, completely gutted, with a turbo 4AGE 20 valve swap! 185 WHP in a geo, FTW!!! so light me and 3 buddies could pick the thing up, left the body rusty and dented to hell. Ah good times.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back