The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Your most recent welding pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its going in an all out drag car..... if need be they are ready to run a half rad, notch the rad support to push it forward and they are not running the alternator in the stock location its going down where the car a/c comp would go. worst case scenario.... hood exit exhaust and dp.

mike

Whats the reasoning behind the turbo facing towards the firewall?

its in a sentra and sits horizontally in the engine so the compressor faces the drivers side and the exhaust faces the passengers side. heres another spec i built and boosted for reference......

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

mike

no, why do u ask though?

mike

I'm just curious how you know what your clearences are, I would like to know your methods so I can use them, shhhhh :idontknow:
Nvm, I responded to yesterday's post. You answered the question above and you have serious fabrication skills sir.

I'm just curious how you know what your clearences are, I would like to know your methods so I can use them, shhhhh :idontknow:
Nvm, I responded to yesterday's post. You answered the question above and you have serious fabrication skills sir.

Thank u sir

Mike

I'd say he made it

correct!

heres pics after i welded and ported it.....

mike

I must have missed it. So damn purty!!

I'm curious about how you weld the deep part on top of the collector. Do you really extend the tungsten a couple inches?

i use extra long cups actually..... and yeah i know i posted those pics earlier but i was pretty sure ed had not seen them based on the question he asked.

mike

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back