The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

You know you're a dsmer when... if [Merged 8-8]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how about you've wanted a 1g so bad for so long, finally find one, pay for it in cash, put new tires on it, get an alignment (ha), drive it like you stole it for a day, get on dsmtuners for the entire next day trying to figure out what's wrong with it and what you broke while driving the previous day then put it in the shop for the next two weeks and when you finally do get it back you're mostly excited because the next day is a local dsmtuners get together and you can actually drive your own car to it! ;)

if you have ever had a consistant problem for one week, took it to the mechanic over the weekend, and on the test drive, the problem went away, only to have it show back up on monday.

... when you'd rather have your car fixed then go on a date on Valentine's day.

SaxGopher said:
... when you'd rather have your car fixed then go on a date on Valentine's day.

ah, so you had both your women mad at you on Valentine's day :rolleyes:

when new guys in your car club ask you how you got in with a truck (gotta have a daily driver!)

Here's one I actually did about a month ago (I almost feel ashamed to admit it...) :rolleyes:

If you have ever used your BOV as an auxiliary horn when your horn dies.

you know you are a dsmer when every bookmark you have on the internet is DSM related. Sadly i have 5 seperate DSM catagories in my bookmarks. Atleast im organized! LOL

i know it has been said already but it needs said 100 more times....
you know your a DSMer when you have a love hate relationship with your car!!!! :laser:

when you put gm sensors in your car

when your car smiles at you (2ga) :laugh:

when you get whiplash from hitting fuel cut :thumbdown

when you try not to drive your car fast to save gas but you end up doing it anyways

when you and your friend work on one car one day and the other the next and keep repeating the process

you know you're a dsm'er when

you have mad deja vu reading this thread. wondering if you've read it before. . . but can't actually remember cuz you're reading forum posts WAY too much.

you're telling you're gf about this thread, and she says "wow, those ALL apply to you hun" :thumb:

Ghost1984 said:
when your favorites list is nothing but dsm performance websites

when you have your car on ramps to do an oil change and your neighbor comes over and says "so whats wrong with it now?"
Ouch, that one hit a little close to home LOL.
When you tell your friend he should get a dsm and he says, "why so we can work on two of them at the same time".

^^ LOL, that's hilarious.

When your Honda and Nissan friends call you the DSM boy when you've yet to own a car. :D

...when you talk about parts with your friends and refer to putting it on "my GSX" and then suddenly remember you're still using a Metrocard and calling shotgun wherever you go.

When you know where every DSM is located in your neighborhood but sigh because most of them are N/T anyway so they "don't count". (LOL :p j/p)

(Man, I hope I really won't have so much downtime when I get it, I'm trying to have a daily driver...that drives daily!)

You know you're a DSMer when you lay in the icey wet driveway in 20 degree weather and try to figure out what is wrong with your car on your one weekend home from school. Not that I ever did that......

--Kyle :talon:

You know your a dsm'r when u have to explain to your mechanic what is wrong with the car.

ooo and your 16 :D

This 1 mechanic said man, i dont know where that whistling sound is.... lets just say he hasnt seen my car again :thumbdown

When you have atleast 5 threads on selling your car and what to buy :laugh:

bigemrich said:
You know you're a DSMer when you lay in the icey wet driveway in 20 degree weather and try to figure out what is wrong with your car on your one weekend home from school. Not that I ever did that......

LOL not that i did that yesterday minus the icey part it was damn cold :thumb:

Yea, I was laying underneath taking the A/C fan out like, WTF, I am wet, and cold. :mad: Oh well, the DSM loves me for it :laugh:

when you will drive your girlfriend's or wife's car to the shop to get the oil changed but you will change your own oil in your driveway no matter what the conditions are outside, just because you dont want someone else touching your car.

you spend ALL Sunday afternoon reading "you might be a DSMer if..."

... and realize that all of them apply to you, if not now when u get ur car running again :p

... while reading "you might be a DSMer if" you remeber why you hate your car and then 3 minutes later think about spending YET MORE MONEY.

... your eyes hurt and u cant stop gigling at the pure insanity of making the ssssssssss pshhhhhhhhhhh sound... yet keep doing it... LOL

dam i am getting delierious reading this

after reading prolly 1000 of these here are a couple new one... I think... (all of these apply to me)

You make an MP3 cd JUST FOR CRUISIN IN YOUR ECLIPSE comprised of songs from Need For Speed: Underground and Fast and the Furious ... just cause

You HATE Need For Speed: Underground 2 because they make you put ### body kits and crap on ur sweet lookin Eclipse just to advance in the game... and because you know that ur DSM handles way the hell better than that.

Your girlfriend says hates your car, but loves to drive it :rolleyes: ...

latez

brandon

u know ur a true dsm'er when every year you hold an annual charity event for hon-duhs and let them ride in your car to feel whut a true beast is :thumb:

:talon: Monty :talon:

.p.s i do it for the smiles :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back