The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

You know you're a dsmer when... if [Merged 8-8]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you know your a new member when you have enough posts to be a proven member but you dont know how to use the search function and make stupid posts that have already been made

you know your a new member when you have enough posts to be a proven member but you dont know how to use the search function and make stupid posts that have already been made

OUCH!! thats cold but i guess thats what happens when you dont use the search :beatentodeath:

You know you own a DSM when you beat the shit out of your car and do shit half assed and wonder why it breaks and you say "damn i knew dsm's were unreliable" and then everyone else thinks they are also.

Is that one good or what.

you know your a dsm'er when you refer to the regular spotting of oil under your car as excess oil the car probably didnt really need

you know your a dsm'er when you shop on ebay for car parts, nough said

Did you own a honda before? Because I don't do that and a lot of members don't. Only newer members are starting to. I own 2 DSMs and the only part is one of my FMICs and gauge pod.

But anyways, you know you are a DSMer when you own more than one and none of them work.

You know you're a DSM'er when you ask people if they have driven a Honda, and think that's an insulting diss...

You know your not a DSM'er if you own more then one and non of them work, you just live at a junk yard

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wondering maybe a moderator or someone out there knows where to get this list i once saw on here. it was like you know your a dsmer if.... and one of the reasons was:if your on a diet because you already lost all your car weight.. or something on that line... anyone kno where this list is?:talon:

You Know your a DSMer when you get in an accident and the first thing you do is check to see if your baby is okay...

I think this quote applies again ROFL and yes this thread is getting a little old already:beatentodeath:

So i was mad bored and roaming the internet, i ran across a pretty sweet Eclipse quote that i think just sums DSM lovers up prefectly...

So i figured id share it so we could all enjoy...if any of ya have others go a head and ad them as well...

the quote i found is below...

"Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, blow off valves, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway. In other words, Eclipse tuners write checks their cars can cash. Mention the word "chrome" and they might drop a boot to your skull"
- SuperStreet Magazine

...brings a smile to my face everytime... :dsm:

LOL have you seen the eclipse that was featured in the article that was taken from? they say that then go "except for this guy, his widebody, rolling on chrome dubs, dorifto wing sportin, sequential shifting dsm is nothing like most dsm owners"ROFL

Change the world Eclipse to DSM , and you'll be pretty much on point.

DSM tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. DSM tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, blow off valves, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway. In other words, DSM tuners write checks their cars can cash. Mention the word "chrome" and they might drop a boot to your skull"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back