The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

You know you're a dsmer when... if [Merged 8-8]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you find a note from your apartment complex with this written on it under your wiper blade.:D :cool: :rocks:

"Zach,

We appreciate the fact that you have chosen to live at our facility. However, if you do not clean up the oil spots in your parking stall we will be forced to fine you for the amount it would cost to have profesoinals do the job.

Thank you,

Broadway Towers Facilities"

HAHAHAHAHA i hate that oil leak at the oil return line!

im gonna try to fix mine next weekend. i tried sanding the oil pan down on someone elses car then put it back together and i ACTUALLY SEALED. doesnt drip a drop. so im going to try that on my car and hopefully it works!

dnhieu said:
HAHAHAHAHA i hate that oil leak at the oil return line!

im gonna try to fix mine next weekend. i tried sanding the oil pan down on someone elses car then put it back together and i ACTUALLY SEALED. doesnt drip a drop. so im going to try that on my car and hopefully it works!

haha that's where mine leaks from, I have changed out that damn gasket at the turbo so many tmes. Have used copper gasket spray on it, tried using hightemp rtv instead it doesn't matter the damn thing ####ing leaks!!!

have any of you guys tried using a pushlock or stainless steel line yet? i have a stainless steel line that im going to use. i think it might be a little bit easier to install because the fittings will be flush with the oil pan instead of the line being slightly kinked and possibly no be flush with the oil pan. im also going to wait for the damn rvt to dry then tighten it a little more! haha

dnhieu said:
have any of you guys tried using a pushlock or stainless steel line yet? i have a stainless steel line that im going to use. i think it might be a little bit easier to install because the fittings will be flush with the oil pan instead of the line being slightly kinked and possibly no be flush with the oil pan. im also going to wait for the damn rvt to dry then tighten it a little more! haha

I have the fp blue line and it fits perfect I just think the mounting flange is scared and it keeps causing a leak.

you've junked your n/t parts car because using the parts off of it has messed up more than 1 motor.
you have more than 2 parts cars and still have to make trips to the junk yard to pull parts off the n/t you sold them last week
it's 3am you just put in a new ACT clutch, It does not release right, and you pull the trans again to put washers behind the pivot ball then go to work at 6am

You know that DSM's are the only cars that came from the factory with oil leaks.
you know it's time to add oil when you leave the store and there is NOt an oil spot were you parked

you replace head gaskets, timing belts, valve cover gaskets, ect. almost as often as you change you oil
FWD: you have only driven your car 20,000 mile and just bought your 3rd set of front tires
your local parts house stock parts just for your car
your local parts house calls you when you have not been in for over 3 weeks
you read all these bad things about DSM's and still LOVE your car

You wonder why all your friends and girls think your 1g is SO ugly. And you just stare at them and laugh.......pfft! :tease:

You tell your friends and family you can't wait 'til your turbo blows so you can justify an upgrade :D

Jeremoose said:
You tell your friends and family you can't wait 'til your turbo blows so you can justify an upgrade :D

It could be worse...........you could be telling your friend and family you can't wait 'til your ENGINE blows so you can forge the hell out of it. :sneaky:

Drift_SM said:
you write dsm logos on papers at school, work, and restaurants.

Haha, I definately did that. I inlayed a Mitsubishi logo into a piece of scrap wood in woodshop. Then 2 days later my GST got totalled. Now I'm too scared to do something like it again. Besides, the Eagle logo is a little bit more complicated.

When it makes you phsyically sick when/if your DSM gets filled with regular (or your oil change is performed with regular oil instead of synthetic) :cry:

turbo2g111 said:
Haha, I definately did that. I inlayed a Mitsubishi logo into a piece of scrap wood in woodshop. Then 2 days later my GST got totalled. Now I'm too scared to do something like it again. Besides, the Eagle logo is a little bit more complicated.

I've noticed myself doodling the 3 diamonds when Im bored in class during a lecture, especially law class.

.............when paying for this weeks round the guy at the register gives you back the golf balls you lost the week before because no one there knew what the three diamonds ment , but knew they were yours cause they remember seeing the symbol on that "damn loud car of yours"

You know your a DSM tuner when you go to the gas station put 5 dollars in and pay it in quarters.

97GS-TSpyder said:
You know your a dsm addict when you sell your dsm a year ago, move to japan, and are looking for another dsm IN japan

Haha that cracks me up! I am studying abroad in Japan right now, so I understand. One day I saw 2 2ga's, red like mine. But since then I haven't seen anymore DSMs here!

You know you're a DSM tuner if you spend 4 months away from home in a foreign country and you can't wait to get back so you can work on your car.

you read the entire list of 316 on the first page jsut to see how many if them were true about you. (guilty)

i cracked up at the one about "that one shot flames!"

I use the one I heard from Leet all the time...

You know you drive a DSM when people ask you if your car's fast, and you say..."Sometimes."

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back