The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

You know your mods are working when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSiAWD666

Supporting Vendor
Aug 15, 2003
Herndon, Virginia
before your girlfriend would say "your car is so much fun", but now says "....honey you're car is starting to scare me."

:D

Anyone else with some confirmations of the success of their modifications? (other than track times and dyno charts that is LOL Btw, my gf was fine up to the 16g, but now gets freaked out with the 50-trim and fmic. Thank goodness for oh-shit handles, hehe.

When you trash the mustang that beat you a week ago and get back the money he took from you..... :thumb:

Here

When Mustang guys come over and say," I need to get me one of those!, and this thing is stock":laugh:

friend - "Whats wrong with your car."
me - "Running good"
friend - "Ha Ha funny, what shop is it in this week?"
me - "No really its running good!!"
friend - "*Laughing his butt of* No really common what broke this week"
me - "Dude, the car runs good I swear"
friend - "Yeah whatever man"

hehehe

LOL I will make mine similar

Gurls used to tell me "Oh thats a cute/pretty car" now when they ride, they just sit back and are too scared to open their mouths.. LOL

You know your mods are succesful when friends rode in it stock, but beg for a ride as it is now (in my case turbo) And they used to be bored riding with you, now you scare the piss out of them.

Adding a Turbo is Adding Fun....

When my mom bought her supercharged Buick Riviera she thought it was the sh*t. Hahaha....."supercharged". I had to pick her up from the airport one day last summer. She hasn't ridden with me driving since I was 16 and that was 11 years ago. The first time I really stepped into the throttle she started screaming and hitting me to slow down. That was fun....:laugh:

I remember taking an ex-g/f for a ride when it was stock, then 3 months later taking it for a ride modded at 16psi. Was driving pretty calm, not touching boost til she said, i thought you said the car was fast? Its about as fast as my civic OMG

So we pull to the next light and i say nothing. Then just as the light is about to turn, i look over and tell her, "you better hold on". I punch it and rip through 1st, it wheel hops its way into 2nd, and i bust down the road. The best part was that the entire 4 gears (didnt get a chance to go 5 haha) all i heard was holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. We slowed for the next light and she looked over w/ a "i think i shit myself look" and says, "OMFG, please dont do that again". :D

I love my DSM :thumb:

Originally posted by 96TSi_Chris
I remember taking an ex-g/f for a ride when it was stock, then 3 months later taking it for a ride modded at 16psi. Was driving pretty calm, not touching boost til she said, i thought you said the car was fast? Its about as fast as my civic OMG

So we pull to the next light and i say nothing. Then just as the light is about to turn, i look over and tell her, "you better hold on". I punch it and rip through 1st, it wheel hops its way into 2nd, and i bust down the road. The best part was that the entire 4 gears (didnt get a chance to go 5 haha) all i heard was holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. We slowed for the next light and she looked over w/ a "i think i shit myself look" and says, "OMFG, please dont do that again". :D

I love my DSM :thumb:

haha

I hear:

them:"I thought you said your car was fast"
me:"no, not mine, but Turbo DSMs are...ill show ya one day"

:( :sigh: one day

AWD launches have changed the minds of quite a few people who've been in my car.

Then again, locking up the brakes for no reason at all is fun too :cool:

When my girlfriend is sitting there telling me how loud everybodys car is and how nice and quiet mine is... :rolleyes: I asked her if she was sure. Huh? I get... 70mph, 3rd gear slip and slam 4th all I heard the whole time was holy shit! As I was going through 4th I told her that I would give her $5 if she could touch the dash. She looked at me with a really disturbed look when I said that. I guess the combination of a atmospheric dumped wastegate and 17psi is a bad thing to some...:D

Originally posted by TSiAWD666
before your girlfriend would say "your car is so much fun", but now says "....honey you're car is starting to scare me."

:D

Anyone else with some confirmations of the success of their modifications? (other than track times and dyno charts that is LOL Btw, my gf was fine up to the 16g, but now gets freaked out with the 50-trim and fmic. Thank goodness for oh-shit handles, hehe.

LOL, That is tooo funny:laugh: .......:thumb:

Your G/F gets so turned on about how nice the car runs, she barely lets you get into the house before she shows you a ride of her own. ;)

driving with my buddy that has a turbo supra, after tuning, and doing my fuel mods.. switching from low boost 19psi to high boost 24psi dumping the clutch at 5500rpms and watching him grip the corners of his seat with his now wihte nuckles and saying.... OOOOHH FFFUUU@@@KKK!!! That makes it all worth the money i spent.

sometimes i'll just be driving along with my girl and i'll hear this "VROOOOOOOM PSHHHHHHHHHHHHT" and i'll look over and she's making BOV noises OMG :laugh: :thumb: .

Originally posted by GSntncT
Your G/F gets so turned on about how nice the car runs, she barely lets you get into the house before she shows you a ride of her own. ;)

OMG OMG :thumb: always knew you were a pimp

Originally posted by Isotta91
sometimes i'll just be driving along with my girl and i'll hear this "VROOOOOOOM PSHHHHHHHHHHHHT" and i'll look over and she's making BOV noises OMG :laugh: :thumb: .

LMFAO, my girl does that too. :D

Originally posted by wantarace95GSX
OMG OMG :thumb: always knew you were a pimp

Life is good. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back