The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

you know you own a dsm when... parts tighten on their own.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93EclipseGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 31, 2002
Kirkland, Washington
you know you own a dsm when... parts tighten on there own.

i thought things naturally would come loose, with shaking or what ever. well my idle screw gets tigher on its own causing my car to die at stop lights. this happens about once a week, i have to go under the hood and loosen the idle screw back up and the car works fine.

i put a dab of caulk on the top of my 1g's biss. Worked for me.

That's funny, mine used to work its way out after I'd boost for awhile. Put a new oring on it and you'll be good to go

My idle screw shot out of my throttle body. I was driving home and the car wouldn't stay running unless I kept my foot on the gas. I looked all around the engine bay until I found a hole in my throttle body. Biss screw and o-ring nowhere to be found. :toobad:

My idle screw shot out of my throttle body. I was driving home and the car wouldn't stay running unless I kept my foot on the gas. I looked all around the engine bay until I found a hole in my throttle body. Biss screw and o-ring nowhere to be found. :toobad:

Same thing happened to me, but luckily i took the one off my old motor, and stuck it in there.

no..a tighter biss cuts the bypass air ..thus lowering the idle speed..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back