The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

You guys are going to hate me. (pics) plus more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLECH... I dont' really care either way about the front end, but i HATE those talon wings... They remind me of thongs... Seriously, IMO they = the worst idea for a spoiler ever because there is no way those things actually do anything for downforce either...

but again, that is just my opinion.

I'm not so sure that the eclipse spoilers are a drastic improvement on downforce either.....

My 2gb Talon wing should be delivered tomorrow. I'm excted to put it on.
Drift_SM: You should definitely change back to your old color scheme when you can. That color scheme was very unique and beautiful. I have always been amazed by the way that your car looks.

diablos991 said:
I'm not so sure that the eclipse spoilers are a drastic improvement on downforce either.....

My 2gb Talon wing should be delivered tomorrow. I'm excted to put it on.
Drift_SM: You should definitely change back to your old color scheme when you can. That color scheme was very unique and beautiful. I have always been amazed by the way that your car looks.

Where did you order your talon 2gb wing from? How much? just curious.

thansk for the compliments. :rocks:

i had a similar incident with bald tires the other night ....got a lil to excited applied to much break pressure before the turn and slid through the turn and wound up sliding through 40 yars of brush .....bushes etc ........riped the front bumper clean off ,......no damage to anything on the car ....luckily had another bumper at home ...but damn not a scratch on the paint ...no dents dings nothing stopped just shy of a telephone pole....

so the lesson is dont speed on bald falkens .. and by the way drift sm .was that a stock bumper, just cut out........?

I vote old bumper scheme + black talon style roof

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back