The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

You guys are going to hate me. (pics) plus more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drift_SM

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 28, 2005
Titusville, Florida
My front cover is no more.
Unfortunatly, my front cover ran into some issues with a guard rail. yeah, I got a little to awd happy, lost her on an on ramp and litteraly skimmed the inside gaurd rail with my front cover/fender, no damage to the bumper, just paint. fender is new and repainted.
Here it is all re-painted, But I have yet to spray the black sheme back. This is refreshing for the time being, maybe after the winter I'll spray my tradition scheme.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It looks so PURRTY , Alex!

like the pic says:

Attachments

• new_cover_4.jpg
    new_cover_4.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 688
I always liked the rear wing of a Talon, is soo different.

Kinda reminds me of Star Trek emblem thing, not sure if you guys know what im talking about LOL. Looks sorta like a spaceship? maybe im drunk LOL

You deserve a severe ass raping.

Quick, someone find Guy!

I'm now sober, and still you fail at life.

Joshobot: Tell Alex to bend over and touch toes

Car looks good either way, and now is my chance to steal the scheme, thanks...:dsm:

I'm kinda liking it better the way it is. Looks cleaner.

Either way with the blacked out bumper, or how it is now... It looks good.
Impossible to make that car ugly :)

GreddyGst said:

Kinda reminds me of Star Trek emblem thing, not sure if you guys know what im talking about LOL. Looks sorta like a spaceship? maybe im drunk LOL

funny you say that, the day I put the wing on my friend and I dubed my car "the space ship" :D :rocks:

GreddyGst said:

Luis drunk! nevar!!! ahha

Car is looking great bro, I kinda like it better with the stock bumper myself but both ways look(ed) great.

Drift SM or anybody else, where did you pick up you front bumper from and if you dont mind how much did you spend on it? Thank You!!!

How did you repaint the front bumper? Was it a dealership thing?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back