The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

You 1G guys with stock intake and BCS please help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94EclipseGST

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2003
Des Plaines, Illinois
I'm trying to get my stuff back to stock form, but I forgot the setup.

1. Where do the lines from the BCS go? Please be specific--the one on the top goes where and the one on the side goes where?
2. On the mass, there is a nipple near the base. Is this where one of the BCS hoses goes?
3. On the intake, there are two nipples. These are for the charcoal cannister and the hose from the valve cover, right?

Thanks guys. I know it sounds funny, but I want to get rid of my boost controller and MAFT.

HELP!!!

is this what you are looking for one runs from air cleaner to wastegate solenoid. then go to a tee from there one go to the wastegate actuator and the other one form the tee go to the turbo
dose this help

Thank you gentlemen.

It's been so long since I had the car stock, I just couldn't remember for the life of me.

Much appreciated.

94EclipseGST said:
1. Where do the lines from the BCS go? Please be specific--the one on the top goes where and the one on the side goes where?
I have not seen my bcs in almost ten years so I don't remember which nipple is the right one but the inlet of the bcs should come from a tee which splits into the J-pipe nipple and the actuator nipple. The outlet of the bcs goes to the little nipple on the intake pipe near the mas.

2. On the mass, there is a nipple near the base. Is this where one of the BCS hoses goes?
See above.

3. On the intake, there are two nipples. These are for the charcoal cannister and the hose from the valve cover, right?
That would be correct.

Thanks Oldman. I drew myself a diagram based on your description. I think I'm ready to get to work if it doesn't snow again today.

You might have problems using the BCS unless you still have the original hoses. The one from the nipple on the J-pipe has a restrictor pellet in it to keep the turbo from pushing more air into the hose than the BCS can leak.

Steve

Really? Actually, I used that piece of hose for my MBC and I swear there is no pellet in there. It must have previously been changed out then.

So, Steve, any fix solutions without that pellet?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back